Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
i made the kloe one but i need to adjust it more. since i made it with 479 cp. so gimme a bit of time
It just gets stuck at 98%.  It doesn't break it, you can just hit Byregots Blesssing or Basic Touch or Precise Touch and it will continue on once the quality hits 100%[Image: 27VBWCI.jpg]
I use a macro for the Chloe crafts, for both the mats and final products. Mats are 100% HQ and 2/2 HQ mats for the final products and I get 100% HQ.

Thanks again for the 64 bit profiles Genetic, I've been too lazy to craft (also took a 1-2 month break) using macros all the time, but now it's back to trying to hit the 100 mil gil club before the expansion!
- Deleted, I'm blind lol -
Mine is doing the same as spaztick. Not all the time, but occasionally. I don't know much about crafting or botting enough to be able to figure out why. Craftsmanship 996/Control 924, trying to craft Cordials. No HQ mats. If I use another ability (Advanced Touch), it finishes by itself no problem. Just hiccups at 98%, never any other percentage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How much CP you have?
Mine is 420 without food, if you're asking me.
You can try this profile for Cordials - 420 cp should be working - i only have 6 cp more without food. Craftmanship 997, Control 942 my stats. Its special for cordials because its 3 star 50, 80 Dura.

Additional: Innovation, Steady Hand II, Byregots Blessing, Careful Synthesis II, Waste Not II

Attached Files
.rar   3Star Lvl50 80Dura.rar (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 12)
i used the lv 1-50 hq 60 required for cordials.
Sorry for late reply. The one you've added, Zanci, has worked perfectly so far. I don't know why the 1-50 HQ 60 Req was getting hung up at 98% for me, but no worries :3 Thanks so much!