• 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
further updated logic. redownload if you have an older version
Craft stuck:
http://i.imgur.com/bqZ2yOb.png

http://i.imgur.com/0AqTHaD.png

http://i.imgur.com/r9XdDsB.png

Code:
[1:20]You begin synthesizing 3 infusions of strength.
[1:20]You remove the following from your bag:
[1:20]2 water clusters
[1:20]1 lightning cluster
[1:20]1 bottle of Crescent spring water
[1:20]1 Ala Mhigan salt crystal
[1:20]2 bunches of Yanxian parsley
[1:20]1 handful of dusklight aethersand
[1:20]You use Muscle Memory  Success!
[1:20]   Progress increases by 974.
[1:20]   Durability decreases by 10.
[1:20]You use Tricks of the Trade  Success!
[1:20]   20 CP recovered.
[1:20]You use Hasty Touch II  Failure!
[1:20]   Durability decreases by 10.
[1:21]You use Hasty Touch II  Failure!
[1:21]   Durability decreases by 10.
[1:21]You use Hasty Touch II  Success!
[1:21]   Quality increases by 437.
[1:21]You use Hasty Touch II  Success!
[1:21]   Quality increases by 528.
[1:21]You use Prudent Touch  Success!
[1:21]   Quality increases by 623.
[1:21]   Durability decreases by 5.
[1:21]   Quality increases by 720.
[1:21]   Quality increases by 1232.
[1:21]   Quality increases by 926.
[1:21]   Quality increases by 1033.
[1:21]You use Master's Mend II  Success!
[1:21]   Durability increases by 60.

Using latest version I believe.

E: happened again. Trigger seems to be first two HT2 failing.
1 star is not guaranteed to work yet but that doesnt mean i cant make it. thanks for the report. its good information. has any other ones succeeded? id like to know if it managed to make any. what % hq it was blah blah

and im making a master profile that does every craft in the game. look forward to it
(07-11-2017, 03:09 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  1 star is guaranteed to work yet but that doesnt mean i cant make it. thanks for the report. its good information. has any other ones succeeded? id like to know if it managed to make any. what % hq it was blah blah

and im making a master profile that does every craft in the game. look forward to it

are you planning to put it in the store? I would definitely pay for it, your stuff is A+
oh im so tired. that was not 1 star lol. okie it should have worked. ye ye. atm i cant think straight. i will edit it tomorrow when i have more sleep and can think straight. we will see too if i can do something more advanced soon for it
I have crafted ~1000 HQ pots (300+ crafts) and all succeeded, 9 were NQ.
excellent results..excited for the future profile i theorized..hehe. just have patience since im working on a bunch of bot stuff
I'm useing this for 60-70 lvl script recp. and it work wonders, even with NQ.
I only run into 1 problem some times, i cant really figure out any patern in it, but it seems like if the bot dont reach 100% HQ it will just stop instead of completing the craft.
It could also have something to do with no meeting req and the cp is to low no idea how to check it really as it happens every now and then, and on different steps.

But it gotten me 3 classe from 60-70 so far XD very good job.
depends. id need to know what cp it is at when it stops
(07-11-2017, 03:19 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  depends. id need to know what cp it is at when it stops

Sorry wasen't clear enough in the post.
I'm not useing it as a lvl 70 yet. i basiclly use it to level up from 60-70 cause it does such a good job, but i figured out why it stops, it seems like if it dosen't have the cp to complete the finisher or something it just stops or if it cant reach 100%.
I get stuck every now and then at 80-90%, but if i just manually overwrite when it hits that block with CSII it finishes without any issues, as said it seems like it just dont wanna continue if it cant make it 100%, i cant define the step cause it changes every now and then, i'm not sure if it's cause it rely on at least 1 tot proc? but as said i'm useing it for something else than what you made it for it states clearly it's for level 70 with the req XD.

I'm just having real good succes getting to those 80-100% just with ironworks at low level so i figured i might as well use it.
Is there a way to make it force finish the craft if it figures out it dont have enough CP to do touches ? dunno if that made sense.