Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
ill add the condition. or try too. if it pauses gimme ss of ur cp..step and console
(07-11-2017, 07:12 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  ill add the condition. or try too. if it pauses gimme ss of ur cp..step and console

will do, gonna try catch a few so you can see different scenarios.
sounds like not enough CP to do GS/BB so it stops.
yuh but if i can see where and how i might can change it to do those skills earlier. gs is optional. it will only do it over a certain cp value, if its under that it skips to do byregots if sh2 is on. if thats not available it should just do the synth and complete.
Stats 1372 Craft and 1199 Control
CP at beginning of craft 485 not including Stroke of Genius
Craft being performed Molybdenum Ingot

The profile will craft several with no issues then will hang up when needed to cast Byrengots blessing.

Stats when hung up:
Remaining CP 49 This is including the Stroke of Genius +15 CP
Step 20
Durability 35/40
Progress 446/1353
Quality 9628/12500
@tricyclemaniac since my skillmgr.lua from ace is not live atm. i cant actually do all the special stuff i have planned. so i did what i could.
updated to use byregots if cp drops below a certain amount so it wont use greatstrides causing it to pause
Not a problem at all I just manually hit blessing and it goes about its at. Just wanted you to know. Can't wait for your new stuff to come out.
I noticed that the profile keeps stopping at a certain point for me as well.

I'm trying to craft Pine Lumbers (40 durability) and it seems to stop by the time I need the first Master Mend

Then when I look at the profile I noticed that Master Mend 1 has 2 different ID's on the profiile, which are also different than the ID on the bot right now.

On the bot:
Master Mend I  100003

On the Profile:
Master Mend I  100062
Master Mend I  100017

I guess what I could do is change each Master Mend 1 action on the profile to the new ID, unless there is another solution ?
(07-18-2017, 03:27 PM)killboi Wrote:  I noticed that the profile keeps stopping at a certain point for me as well.

I'm trying to craft Pine Lumbers (40 durability) and it seems to stop by the time I need the first Master Mend

Then when I look at the profile I noticed that Master Mend 1 has 2 different ID's on the profiile, which are also different than the ID on the bot right now.

On the bot:
Master Mend I  100003

On the Profile:
Master Mend I  100062
Master Mend I  100017

I guess what I could do is change each Master Mend 1 action on the profile to the new ID, unless there is another solution ?

same for me too
Were is the most current x64 profile?
and what directory does it need to be placed?