Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
Please can you make patch 3.3 3star profile, or it's just same as existing 3 star rotation?
(06-21-2016, 02:18 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Please can you make patch 3.3 3star profile, or it's just same as existing 3 star rotation?

for me its basically the same but you need to pay attention to it, the amount of flawless synths are key to it being successful.  you need need NEED to pay attention to it.  I botched 2 High mythrite Awls and lost 6 luminous fibers off of it and I was even using the High Mythrite BSM Main and offhand tools pentamelded.  just a disclaimer...
(06-21-2016, 03:01 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  
(06-21-2016, 02:18 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Please can you make patch 3.3 3star profile, or it's just same as existing 3 star rotation?

for me its basically the same but you need to pay attention to it, the amount of flawless synths are key to it being successful.  you need need NEED to pay attention to it.  I botched 2 High mythrite Awls and lost 6 luminous fibers off of it and I was even using the High Mythrite BSM Main and offhand tools pentamelded.  just a disclaimer...

Hmm.. in this case I think the check for remain progress after flawless synth is the key.. and this could lead to a total re-write of the skill profile if I imagine correctly.
it would be good to have it rewritten to decide weither or not you need to do one less hasty touch and one more carefull synth ii
@ orozcouscg Its hard to have it adjusted to decide that. If it was coded into the crafting module, i could make it do it easily but im kind of limited. Because of differences in stats one skill profile might work for me but maybe not someone else who had more stats, or another person who has less stats and is hitting slightly lower cs2 hits. the 2 and 3 star profiles try to predict it but its only based on my stats sorry :(

Anyways in a couple days ill be putting up some profiles. Some adjustments have been made too but i havent pushed them to my dropbox yet. Ill post in a couple days with some updates and the new 3 star profile.

The the new 3 star profile i make will be ToT with adjust values in the profile for the new progres and stuff. Sorry it has taken so long ive been busy irl lately. And also if there is any kind of profile ppl would like to see, based on 420-470 CP i could make some or such. Just ask :3
Hi !

Nice work !

Someone can give me the better 3 star rotation please ? Or a link for a thread where's one.

Thanks in advance !
I will be waiting for it too bro!
(06-22-2016, 05:46 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  @ orozcouscg Its hard to have it adjusted to decide that. If it was coded into the crafting module, i could make it do it easily but im kind of limited. Because of differences in stats one skill profile might work for me but maybe not someone else who had more stats, or another person who has less stats and is hitting slightly lower cs2 hits. the 2 and 3 star profiles try to predict it but its only based on my stats sorry :(

Anyways in a couple days ill be putting up some profiles. Some adjustments have been made too but i havent pushed them to my dropbox yet. Ill post in a couple days with some updates and the new 3 star profile.

The the new 3 star profile i make will be ToT with adjust values in the profile for the new progres and stuff. Sorry it has taken so long ive been busy irl lately. And also if there is any kind of profile ppl would like to see, based on 420-470 CP i could make some or such. Just ask :3

its cool man take your time, you are going out of your way to make these so i can easily wait, i have been starting and stopping the bot as it makes it and ill finish it myself, its not that big of a deal, its not like im mass producing these...yet!!! >:D
3.3 3 Star 70 Durability with ToT/Precise Touch added, updated **2 Star profile with slight adjustments to the careful synthesis 2 progress usage. Download if you have had any troubles. If you are still having trouble with it PM me your stats and i can make it adjusted to match your stats.

Possibly later today will be doing a 1 Star 35 Durability profile with ToT. I saw one here on the forums here but thought it could be improved so i found and edited some obscure one, just need to finish the profile for it. Also have profiles made for 437 CP for 1,2,3 Star Profiles. Haven't added because i didn't add in ToT yet. The new 1 Star profile i have planned will be using the Makers Mark rotation and has higher HQ %.
Having a profile with more reasonable CP requirements will help a lot of people with making their carbonweave/ironworks gear, i'm sure (and will bring prices down on since more people will be able to reliably hq it) Looking forward to it.