Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
(06-24-2016, 04:30 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Possibly later today will be doing a 1 Star 35 Durability profile with ToT. I saw one here on the forums here but thought it could be improved so i found and edited some obscure one, just need to finish the profile for it. Also have profiles made for 437 CP for 1,2,3 Star Profiles. Haven't added because i didn't add in ToT yet. The new 1 Star profile i have planned will be using the Makers Mark rotation and has higher HQ %.

Sounds like rath's?
(06-25-2016, 01:40 AM)AzRed Wrote:  
(06-24-2016, 04:30 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Possibly later today will be doing a 1 Star 35 Durability profile with ToT. I saw one here on the forums here but thought it could be improved so i found and edited some obscure one, just need to finish the profile for it. Also have profiles made for 437 CP for 1,2,3 Star Profiles. Haven't added because i didn't add in ToT yet. The new 1 Star profile i have planned will be using the Makers Mark rotation and has higher HQ %.

Sounds like rath's?

The 1-3 Star are Rath's rotations, just i converted into profiles with ToT usage. A couple profiles of mine are originals but other where learned from other people online or on my server. Where i converted them into profiles. Making them ToT compatible is time consuming and a headache >_>. ATM im still converting some profiles into ToT. Just made the 35 dura 1 star one complete and working on the 437 dura profiles now. btw the only difference between 470 CP and the 437 CP profile is the extra use of a free Basic/Precise Touch and Observe to bait proc on finisher.
Oh I'd like to just add that I tried your profiles and they all work fine with very minor modification to step numbers and such with only 448cp

Great work.
Updated 6-27-2016. Im super tired, so forgive my "think".
Changed **2 Star 70 Durability, now combined low craftsmanship and regular into one. It should cover your synths between the craftsmanship of 718-1000.

Added *1 **2 ***3 ***3.3 3 Star profiles for 437 CP. The **2 Star is also all in one craftsmanship.
The CP values were manually tested with the 2 Star and the other profiles where adjusted to match these values because they all used the same previously. Therefore just reduced the necessary CP. I 'think' it should work exactly the same, the 2 and 3 Star were tested on Mythrite Nuggets and Mythrite Ingots. I had no materials to test the 3.3 3 Star. Use at your own risk atm. P.S. Yes these are indeed based on Rath's rotations. Although i did take several hours to make these profiles workable with ToT >_>.

Added *1 35 Durability Macro with ToT and Precise Touch.
Nothing special with it, was long overdue i saw some profile here on the forums for similar usage and tested it. I didn't like it so i modified it and couldn't get anything worthwhile out of it so i started over and looked elsewhere. Found a better rotation and modified it to save some CP and improve a couple things then wrote this skillprofile for it. Despite seeming simple, just before the new update on crafting profiles it took 3 hours to make this.

1 Star version of Rath's rotation for 470 CP and 437 CP upcoming, slightly more difficult than the other ones based on the amount of steps changed. If anyone has a rotation they would like to see made into a profile like for 395 CP then link me it and i can do it. Im good at converting human rotation into profiles but the theory crafting is a bit more difficult and i really only care to make crafting rotations based on my current stats
I'm a little lost the 3 star rotation works great for 1764 difficulty items, but for the 3 star 1651 difficulty item's it just stops after the initial phase any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
There are 2 3 Star profiles, one for the 1764 Difficulty items, which is the 3_3Star one and the other 3Star one is for 1651 Difficulty items. Please make sure you have the right profile selected.
(06-28-2016, 03:05 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  There are 2 3 Star profiles, one for the 1764 Difficulty items, which is the 3_3Star one and the other 3Star one is for 1651 Difficulty items. Please make sure you have the right profile selected.

Ohhhhhh thats why it didn't work for me either. I'll give it a try later haha i didnt see that anywhere in the OP. ty :)

Hey innovation is not in the 70dura3starToT profile. Is that intended? When i hit the final part of the phase and i have greater than 42 CP it just sits there. If i pop inovation it finishes the craft
uhmmm there arent enough cross class spaces for innovation. if you dont want ToT then you can have innovation. some classes will have both but this is designed for bsm and its available cross class skills.

like i think gsm will have innovation with the other skills
First of all, thank you for your great work. I have been using your 2 star profile, and it really speeds up my crafting.

Several bugs found in the 2-star profile though (My craftmanship is now 999):
1. For item 29 of the profile (Careful Synthesis II), I think you got the values in "Craftmanship >=" (1000) and "Craftmanship <" (930) conditions reversed.
2. For item 33 (Hasty touch), the value of "Progress>=" should also be craftmanship dependent, or else it would randomly freeze.
3. Same for item 52 (Careful Synthesis II), the value of "Progress>=" should be craftmanship dependent, or else it would end a craft early.

After fixing the above, the 2-star profile work great for me so far.

Not yet tried the 3-star profile so not sure if the same problem exists in 3-star profiles.

Hope this helps.
(06-30-2016, 02:28 AM)pig003 Wrote:  First of all, thank you for your great work. I have been using your 2 star profile, and it really speeds up my crafting.

Several bugs found in the 2-star profile though (My craftmanship is now 999):
1. For item 29 of the profile (Careful Synthesis II), I think you got the values in "Craftmanship >=" (1000) and "Craftmanship <" (930) conditions reversed.
2. For item 33 (Hasty touch), the value of "Progress>=" should also be craftmanship dependent, or else it would randomly freeze.
3. Same for item 52 (Careful Synthesis II), the value of "Progress>=" should be craftmanship dependent, or else it would end a craft early.

After fixing the above, the 2-star profile work great for me so far.

Not yet tried the 3-star profile so not sure if the same problem exists in 3-star profiles.

Hope this helps.

Fixed, the download has been updated so you can redownload and compare to your changes. Thanks for looking out and for the feedback. As for everyone else you can also download.

And the 3 Star one doesn't have these conditions yet for Careful Synthesis II. I will add sometime in the future not to far.