Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
For your 2 star crafting, trying to make camphor; When it should be using master mend 2 it seems to just keep hasty touching and breaks the craft? Not sure if its step number is the problem or what :/
Shouldn't be doing that. But lately i have noticed some of the skill profiles were ignoring some of the conditionals in place. Using skills while certain buffs were up. I lost a few mil last night to it making a mistake and casting a skill twice >_>.

Anyways the main point is updates ! And now adding a 1 Star 70 Durability profile with ToT using Makers Mark. Based on Rath's. Has 437 and 469 CP versions. I rounded up to 470 *cough*.

Updated 2 Star, 3 Star, 3_3 Star and the 35 Dura 1 Star Profiles. Please redownload all those and replace with what you have. Adjustments where made in consideration that Observe would no longer cast in cases because of the changes to the options in crafting modules.

Slight change in progress on some steps in the 2 Star 70 Dura profile to fix cases of it failing. May be different from values you have changed in yours. So make comparison before using.

Some edits done to the 1 Star 35 Durability profile to fix some cases of failing due to changes in the crafting module.
(07-04-2016, 02:57 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Shouldn't be doing that. But lately i have noticed some of the skill profiles were ignoring some of the conditionals in place. Using skills while certain buffs were up. I lost a few mil last night to it making a mistake and casting a skill twice >_>.

Anyways the main point is updates ! And now adding a 1 Star 70 Durability profile with ToT using Makers Mark. Based on Rath's. Has 437 and 469 CP versions. I rounded up to 470 *cough*.

Updated 2 Star, 3 Star, 3_3 Star and the 35 Dura 1 Star Profiles. Please redownload all those and replace with what you have. Adjustments where made in consideration that Observe would no longer cast in cases because of the changes to the options in crafting modules.

Slight change in progress on some steps in the 2 Star 70 Dura profile to fix cases of it failing. May be different from values you have changed in yours. So make comparison before using.

Some edits done to the 1 Star 35 Durability profile to fix some cases of failing due to changes in the crafting module.

Downloaded your latest 437 cp 3_3 Star and its broken for me now, I have 1002 Craftsminship, 954 Control, and 470 cp, after it does all the makers marks it just sits there and does nothing. I checked the skillmanager to see if I was missing anything and I have all cross class skills for it (all doh 60). I was trying to make Eikon Cloth with NQ everything.
(07-04-2016, 05:49 PM)ChildressJT Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 02:57 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Shouldn't be doing that. But lately i have noticed some of the skill profiles were ignoring some of the conditionals in place. Using skills while certain buffs were up. I lost a few mil last night to it making a mistake and casting a skill twice >_>.

Downloaded your latest 437 cp 3_3 Star and its broken for me now, I have 1002 Craftsminship, 954 Control, and 470 cp, after it does all the makers marks it just sits there and does nothing. I checked the skillmanager to see if I was missing anything and I have all cross class skills for it (all doh 60). I was trying to make Eikon Cloth with NQ everything.
Because 3_3 Star profile is for 3.3 1764 progress crafts. please use the normal 3 star 437 cp profile. the reason its sitting there on makers mark is because the new 3.3 recipe has 1 extra step with makers mark and it changed :3

Sorry it was confusing, i am uncertain of a good naming system to separate them. I don't want to use 4 star because SE might release new recipe that are technically 4 star and then it will just be confusing for people.
(07-04-2016, 08:42 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 05:49 PM)ChildressJT Wrote:  Downloaded your latest 437 cp 3_3 Star and its broken for me now, I have 1002 Craftsminship, 954 Control, and 470 cp, after it does all the makers marks it just sits there and does nothing. I checked the skillmanager to see if I was missing anything and I have all cross class skills for it (all doh 60). I was trying to make Eikon Cloth with NQ everything.
Because 3_3 Star profile is for 3.3 1764 progress crafts. please use the normal 3 star 437 cp profile. the reason its sitting there on makers mark is because the new 3.3 recipe has 1 extra step with makers mark and it changed :3

Sorry it was confusing, i am uncertain of a good naming system to separate them. I don't want to use 4 star because SE might release new recipe that are technically 4 star and then it will just be confusing for people.

Thanks for the clarification! I'm back to making gil now  Cutesmile
Hey what is the difference between the 469 CP version and the 437 CP version? Other than the CP... Is one better at making HQ?

Also you by chance have any good HQ crafting for making non star like pots or food?
(07-05-2016, 07:46 AM)Moogle Wrote:  Hey what is the difference between the 469 CP version and the 437 CP version? Other than the CP... Is one better at making HQ?

Also you by chance have any good HQ crafting for making non star like pots or food?

The 469 CP version has a free Precise Touch use within the craft, if a good doesnt proc to use that Precise Touch then it will use a Basic Touch instead of Hasty Touch on the last Hasty Touch before finisher. Also it includes the use of Observe in the finisher in order to bait a good proc, the chances of HQ are just slightly higher, take it as you will.

For the non star i have max CP so its 422 CP for me as base CP. So i use the 420 CP profile to make my non 1 star foods and draconian potions. Hopefully you have the amount of CP to use that profile :3. If not then maybe make some cheap accessories and meld cheap CP in them etc to meet the requirements.
I had my friend meld her gear with CP III to use my profile for blue scrips on relic quest xD Btw its reasonable that i could edit the 420 CP profile to be a 402 CP profile by changing the basic touch into a hasty. it will just lower the HQ chance a little.
(07-05-2016, 08:01 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 07:46 AM)Moogle Wrote:  Hey what is the difference between the 469 CP version and the 437 CP version? Other than the CP... Is one better at making HQ?

The 469 CP version has a free Precise Touch use within the craft, if a good doesnt proc to use that Precise Touch then it will use a Basic Touch instead of Hasty Touch on the last Hasty Touch before finisher. Also it includes the use of Observe in the finisher in order to bait a good proc, the chances of HQ are just slightly higher, take it as you will.

For the non star i have max CP so its 422 CP for me as base CP. So i use the 420 CP profile to make my non 1 star foods and draconian potions. Hopefully you have the amount of CP to use that profile :3. If not then maybe make some cheap accessories and meld cheap CP in them etc to meet the requirements.
I had my friend meld her gear with CP III to use my profile for blue scrips on relic quest xD    Btw its reasonable that i could edit the 420 CP profile to be a 402 CP profile by changing the basic touch into a hasty. it will just lower the HQ chance a little.

My base CP is 422 as well :) Thank you for the reply I appreciate it. I'll give that one a shot i'll be honest I have been using another profile that you posted on another post for 70 dura 369 CP and it almost always HQ's things. I was curious if you had an updated version of that that uses the rest of my CP. I'll check out the 420 CP profile :) Thank you again for your hard work!  ThumbsUp
(07-05-2016, 08:25 AM)Moogle Wrote:  

I had my friend meld her gear with CP III to use my profile for blue scrips on relic quest xD    Btw its reasonable that i could edit the 420 CP profile to be a 402 CP profile by changing the basic touch into a hasty. it will just lower the HQ chance a little.

My base CP is 422 as well :) Thank you for the reply I appreciate it. I'll give that one a shot i'll be honest I have been using another profile that you posted on another post for 70 dura 369 CP and it almost always HQ's things. I was curious if you had an updated version of that that uses the rest of my CP. I'll check out the 420 CP profile :) Thank you again for your hard work!  ThumbsUp
Mmmm i just checked my previous posts and i haven't posted a profile for that amount of CP. I had 405 CP as a base on Heavensward launch. So none of them would be below 405 CP lol. 

Just use the 420 CP profile, i have never failed to HQ a baked pipira(or any lvl 55-60 food), draconian pot or such with it. The lower level crafts(lvl 54 and lower) do tend to mess up because there is a Careful Synthesis II midway thru the craft that might complete it early. Example being Baked Onion Soup if your craftsmanship is over 830 or so. I had to use a lower level tool to do those foods. Ironworks Fry Pan too strong lol. And anyways you should probably use a lower level profile to make the foods closer to lvl 50 anyways.
(07-05-2016, 08:40 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 08:25 AM)Moogle Wrote:  

Mmmm i just checked my previous posts and i haven't posted a profile for that amount of CP. I had 405 CP as a base on Heavensward launch. So none of them would be below 405 CP lol. 

Just use the 420 CP profile, i have never failed to HQ a baked pipira(or any lvl 55-60 food), draconian pot or such with it. The lower level crafts(lvl 54 and lower) do tend to mess up because there is a Careful Synthesis II midway thru the craft that might complete it early. Example being Baked Onion Soup if your craftsmanship is over 830 or so. I had to use a lower level tool to do those foods. Ironworks Fry Pan too strong lol. And anyways you should probably use a lower level profile to make the foods closer to lvl 50 anyways.

My apologies i thought it was you but it was underwhelp. Here is the post location if your interested. http://www.mmominion.com/thread-15617.html