Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Sean's Warrior Profile (Under Construction for Stormblood)
this really works great... I'm not too deep into strategic tanking, so I just base on expert roulette, which works great... on larger pulls it sometimes loses 1-2 mobs, but overall its very good
could use some mob HP checks for self buffs and fracture
I tried this profile out in A6S. The damage was fairly good a little less than what I am capable of doing, but I ended up having to turn the profile off and going manual. My problem came from the automated use of Equilibrium, especially in tank stance. Equilibrium is such a powerful tank CD, that it being popped when taking a little bit of damage or a little low on TP was a deal breaker for me.

Profile is most likely just fine for those wanting to use it for roulette, etc. But as I see it, not fit for high-end content.
this is still a WIP - personally i would never have the profiles pop any tank cooldowns for raid - you could also change the trigger points for equilibrium
(04-02-2016, 02:35 PM)Beast Wrote:  I tried this profile out in A6S. The damage was fairly good a little less than what I am capable of doing, but I ended up having to turn the profile off and going manual. My problem came from the automated use of Equilibrium, especially in tank stance. Equilibrium is such a powerful tank CD, that it being popped when taking a little bit of damage or a little low on TP was a deal breaker for me.

Profile is most likely just fine for those wanting to use it for roulette, etc. But as I see it, not fit for high-end content.

You can just disable the abilities you don't want it to use, it's a trivial edit.
@ Mutantx
I know its a new profile and will be going through changes. I was just giving my review and opinion on the profile. Also I agree with you regarding tank CD's, but even with Filter 4 turned off the profile was still using Equilibrium.

@Mutantx and Ponpayne
I know I can also just edit the profile to not use Equilibrium or change its parameters. But, I wanted to let the profile author know of an issue I saw with the profile overall that I felt hurt the profile.
How would you use this profile while doing an expert roulette? Would you enter the instance, set it to Grind and start the bot?
Nope, you'd set it to Assist mode, press start, and then manually move him around during the duty as he does his thing. Make sure you have filter 5 on for tanking mode so it'll use Flash and Overpower.
The filters dont work for me
any update on this profile for SB ? ^^;