Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Sean's Warrior Profile (Under Construction for Stormblood)
During a pull?
Your Tank Profiles are awesome in PvP, $20.00 donation sent. Cant wait for PvP abilities on War.
(03-20-2016, 02:57 AM)Zenix86 Wrote:  Your Tank Profiles are awesome in PvP, $20.00 donation sent. Cant wait for PvP abilities on War.

Thank you very much!

Updated profile yet again... Ran into some issues while testing it in some Duty Roulettes and Seph Ex.
This has been great for starting to getting into tanking. Thank you so much. Eagerly awaiting the Paladin profile.
awesome start - in trash pulls @60 its doing OP 1-3 times to short - before going to single target rotations so threat can be very loose at times esp if the packs moving a lot. I don't have any issue with TP either. Also would it make sense for AOE threat situation to push out a steel cyclone faster (ie infuriate if need)
(03-22-2016, 09:19 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  awesome start - in trash pulls @60 its doing OP 1-3 times to short - before going to single target rotations so threat can be very loose at times esp if the packs moving a lot. I don't have any issue with TP either. Also would it make sense for AOE threat situation to push out a steel cyclone faster (ie infuriate if need)

I have similar experience - doing a big trash pull and it uses unchained instead of steel cyclone when I want to get a good grip of aggro quite fast because people blow their stuff in seconds - is there any way to do steel cyclone higher priority if x targets or is it never worth it?
unchained would work (IF its even ready) with a few more OP hits connecting to all targets - if not steel cyclone. Flashes (3+) is only ever worth it if your low on TP or if steel cyclones down. Props to Sean - when i think about it Ive played war for a few years at endgame and it has a lot going on and to balance - keep up the good work!

edit ** doesn't seem to do a triple SS like it does the decimate (think its misses the RI activation)

also i changed OP to over 2 enemies and over 650 TP and always remember even on aoe trash in tank stance to MANUALLY pop Infuriate which will trigger Unchained for more threat on OPs
i don't see any storms path being used! i know in dungeons its not really needed but raiding.. also what happens if another war or ninja (god forbid!) is taking care of storms eye/dancing edge. Maybe in tank mode alternate between the two (eye+path) or just full time one or the other depending on what others are doing.

edit - ok i see storms path is there (and it does balance with eye) its just been disabled in the profile - it may make some sense trying to push this into auto def filter. i added it to filter 5 seemed to work fine on a doll keeping both that and eye on, but didn't seem to work on actual mobs.
TH pull distance seemed odd - filter 5 was set to off changed that to ON and min range to 5 - also as a note i needed 500 SS for triple cleave and i JUST about manage it.
Thank you for the feedbacks. I'll try my best to get these issues resolved soon. Been a little busy with work and other things, sorry.