Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Macro help or bug ?
I've been messing around changing my BLM profile and I use a macro for the opener, however it's constantly skipping the first Fire IV in the opener macro with the message:

D = "Action [Fire IV] has been attempted 5 times or more, kick it out."

The full log for the macro looks like this:

10:0:11> D = "Action [Sharpcast] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:12> D = "Action [Ley Lines] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:13> D = "Action [Fire] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:15> D = "Action [Enochian] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:16> D = "Action [Raging Strikes] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:17> D = "Action [Fire III] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:18> D = "Action [Fire IV] has been attempted 5 times or more, kick it out."
10:0:19> D = "Action [Fire IV] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:21> D = "Action [Fire IV] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:23> D = "Action [Fire] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:26> D = "Action [Swiftcast] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:26> D = "Action [Fire IV] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:27> D = "Action [Convert] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:28> D = "Action [Fire IV] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."
10:0:31> D = "Action [Fire IV] is on cooldown and has been casted, kick it out."

It all works fine except for that first Fire IV, adjusting the wait times has had no impact on it. I've attached a skill profile that contains solely the macro.

I believe the problem is being caused by the Fire III proc being cast and followed by a GCD skill, if I remove the Fire III then the Fire IV works fine and if I place an oGCD after the Fire III it also works fine but I'd prefer not having to do that.

Attached Files
.zip   macrotest.zip (Size: 1.43 KB / Downloads: 6)