Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Returning Player
Hi,

I was away from the game for a long time, but up to that point I was a subscriber to MMOMinion for a few years.

I am interested in using the bot to farm Poetics/Esoterics and wondered if this is still possible and if it can be done solo.

All of the people I knew that used this bot have since quit and it isn't exactly easy to just find people that use it without making it pretty obvious you use it yourself.

I did try to enter ToQHM solo and it popped up a window stating "FFXIV_Duty__IsValidCategory" and says an invalid category is passed in profile. The file I'm using was taken from this thread.

Any help you all can give me, I'd appreciate!
This forum might not be the best place for this thread but try the LS/FC recruitment section, if you're wanting to do them with one account. I don't think you can solo and get tomes but I might be wrong.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
You can't use undersize to get tombstones sadly but to fix you issue you need to edit the fine in something like notepad and add the line ["Category"] = #; just put it next to the "MapID" or something
Replace the # in ["Category"] = #; with what you need it for so for Sunken Temple it would be a 1 to enter ["Category"] = 1;
You replace the number according to the DF tab.
0 = Roulette 1 = ARR Dungeons
2 = HW Dungeons 3 = Guildheists
4 = ARR Trials 5 = HW Trials
6 = ARR Raid 7 = HW Raid
8 = PVP