Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Haru [Ninja][Combat Routine]
First off, I gotta say the amount of protection with Mudras is great with this profile so far.

Just a suggestion, is it possible to add an option to give the user/player the option to adjust their own duration on when AC is gonna force cast?
i.e "Cast Armor Crush = 20 secs"

Viable options are: 10, 20, 30 secs.

This way the profile gives more freedom and choice for the user.
@skoorbmit, I think you need to restart MinionApp and make sure you don't have an update waiting for you, because it sounds like you're still on version 1.
Just did a couple rounds of testing on those dummies and in VA with no such issues.
Just wanted to say that the profile has been great so far. I was just wondering if it was possible to prioritise huton if the opener is broken? I.e have to move due to aoe. I noticed over three urths run that huton wouldn't be cast for a while if I had to break the opener. It would cast raiton and suiton though. Otherwise I have no issues with huton. At about 30 secs left I move to the flank and armor crush generally is cast shortly after.

Great profile.
(04-25-2016, 04:09 AM)Ace Wrote:  @skoorbmit, I think you need to restart MinionApp and make sure you don't have an update waiting for you, because it sounds like you're still on version 1.
Just did a couple rounds of testing on those dummies and in VA with no such issues.

i've uninstalled haru and reinstalled it before, it was version 2 all the way or so it says lol.
New update should be up now, will update OP in a bit with full details.
Was there anything addressed with armor crush/ refreshing huton? Ran a4s last night and id sit there on flank watching DE and other things get prioritized over armor crush with 10 seconds left on huton.

Also are there plans to allow mouse buttons for hot keys? Would love to bind some of these to M3,4,5 etc
you can already use mouse buttons - Ive used my Razer Naga to trigger filters/hotkeys for ages.
(04-28-2016, 05:08 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Was there anything addressed with armor crush/ refreshing huton? Ran a4s last night and id sit there on flank watching DE and other things get prioritized over armor crush with 10 seconds left on huton.

Also are there plans to allow mouse buttons for hot keys? Would love to bind some of these to M3,4,5 etc

This is an issue not with any profile but with the game.

The legs in A4 do not have a flank and a rear, so minion cannot pick up any position. 
IIRC you can run dev monitor and check this. Anything that has a full circle targeting ring rather than a 3/4 circle with its rear and flank indicators will cause issues on profiles that have positional checks in them...
(04-28-2016, 06:18 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  you can already use mouse buttons - Ive used my Razer Naga to trigger filters/hotkeys for ages.

In the regular hotkeys menu yes, but I dont see mouse button options in the ACR hotkeys menu.
Having a hard time finding a happy medium between raid and dungeon settings for AC refresh, so I'm going to expose the refresh timers I'm using for debuffs, and add a new toggle/hotkey for temporarily boosting priority of AC.
This should allow people to use whatever time they feel is suitable, and easily adapt to some unknown situations, while allowing it to work for various levels.
Will update ACR tomorrow as well, to provide some access to mouse buttons 3-5, and fix an issue where a variable is not being set correctly.