Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FPS dropping
(05-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Ace Wrote:  Long story short, stop turning on Enable Log and Log CNE if you don't need it?
The debugging options are specifically for "debugging", and they will seriously erode your performance because they output a lot of not-always-useful information.
ACR forces the pulse lower to improve performance in Assist mode.

I enabled it for debugging purposes.
Is there any way to force the pulse timer higher to see if that fixes it? I own a few ACR profiles but I rarely use them so until the ones for my classes get released it would be helpful to play with no fps drops.
There was a small lua update to Ffxiv helper after that update I am no longer droping the 50 frames so thank-you. It only does down about 15 fps with the bot enabled. Which is very acceptable and it's not dropping when selecting target at all. Thank-you for the hard work! Problem fixed.

To the guy above me. Don't enable the bot and your fps won't drop. If you adjust your pulse timers your acr profile and skill manager won't fire off as fast and you will drop DPS.
same issue i am having, but it is dropping around 15-20 FPS every few seconds.
is there a fix to this yet?
Im not even sure why someone hasnt posted screen shots of settings yet ....

we need to try and reproduce the issue.....
i have the same problem after recent update. fps drop from 60 to 45 with assist mode in dun or raid. bot is working good when I recover back old version mmominion.
I too am having this issue.
Sorry to Necro post.

I used to run 4 accounts no problem, all runing near 30FPS.
as of about 2 weeks ago its like watching really bad stop motion animation and I am down to 8-12 FPS.
I can not run the duty profiles because the lag or whatever it is causes HUGE problems.

Thinking it was on my end I had my system evaluated by Microsoft and my anti virus customer support and they found nothing. All drivers are up to date, OS up to date..all that shit is fine.
When I run two instances of FFXIV with out minion its near 40FPS, one instance is near 60.
When I run two instances (not in multibox) with MMOMINION it drops to 8-12 FPS
Nothing has changed on my end, not hardware nor game settings.

[Image: system1.png]
[Image: system2.png]
[Image: system3.png]
[Image: system4.png]
[Image: system5.png]