Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Pierce [Bard][Combat Routine]
Just out of curiosity, how does this tend to do damage-wise? Has anyone parsed it?

Also, how does something like this work with gaze attacks? Does it attempt to attack and thus turn the character around when attempting to avoid it?
damage is good. parses are good. If you need a bot to look away for you though you are shit out of luck.
Yep, I just detarget and look away.

Having a shitload of frame rate issues though, even at low settings on a 1070.
Easy for dps to look away, just deselect and turn around. Healers on the other hand has a tougher time at doing so because they will auto turn and heal.
Saw an update today. Any word on what it does?
Tankbuster selection options for minne palisade useage.
Also toggles for how they are used. Tb hp or off.
How does the opening for work this bot; I cant full understand the logic and its very inconsistent for me it how it starts. First thing that I notice is it's bad use of infusions? I will do its dots and then pot which I believe is better if it uses them at the start so it can jaws them and keep the buffed version longer. Also it seems to use Infusion right before Foe wasting potion time. I think there was a update recently that changed some foe timing, before it would sometimes do foe as the first combat move which was great but this only happened like half the time and could never figure out why it was inconsistent?

Also a question I had in regards to smart dot/jaws is if this triggers even with no target selected as sometimes I trigger effects like acceleration bomb when I'm certain I'm doing nothing however I can see if it acts this way as being a problem? 

Thanks again for a great addon regardless of some of the opening issues it preforms amazingly!
(09-13-2017, 05:42 PM)snektime Wrote:   I think there was a update recently that changed some foe timing, before it would sometimes do foe as the first combat move which was great but this only happened like half the time and could never figure out why it was inconsistent?

Distance, pulling from to far from boss seems to jump into routine without foes. I just start foe cast at 2-3s and target the boss so it jumps into opener to remedy this.

Rest of your points are valid. Add them to the acr spreadsheet form
(09-13-2017, 05:50 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  
(09-13-2017, 05:42 PM)snektime Wrote:   I think there was a update recently that changed some foe timing, before it would sometimes do foe as the first combat move which was great but this only happened like half the time and could never figure out why it was inconsistent?

Distance, pulling from to far from boss seems to jump into routine without foes. I just start foe cast at 2-3s and target the boss so it jumps into opener to remedy this.

Rest of your points are valid. Add them to the acr spreadsheet form

Where is this spread sheet I took a looky for it and didn't see it? That said I'm sure its right in front of my face.
sebbs Wrote:Post Issues Here
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr-support