Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Pierce [Bard][Combat Routine]
I LOVE IT!!! Bard is so much more epic now not even funny!. BUt i would ask one thing i like the DRG ACR setting where you can make the quick toggle a little smaller so when i play on my laptop it does not take up a good bit of room is there anyway we can have a setting to scale the size a bit on QT?
Yah these buttons are horrendous enormous ... feel like developer is laughing at it just for the heck these are pointlessly huge.
They'll be added in next update, sometime this weekend.
They look completely normal for me, but I guess because I'm playing on 1440p.. maybe you guys should stop being peasants. :)
(05-14-2016, 05:55 AM)Ace Wrote:  They'll be added in next update, sometime this weekend.
They look completely normal for me, but I guess because I'm playing on 1440p.. maybe you guys should stop being peasants. :)

Thats should be very easy to fix both ways IF there was an option to configure button (among other things) size to suit everyone different needs ;)
I think it would be more practical to have 1 button like minion button and when you click on it it expand out the other one.
Or just remove all excess padding make it 1 line like ACR Assister Sellout button. They don't take up 1/3 of screens.
Maybe as a much later project I'll look into such a thing, but I think you'll survive with what you have for now.
I've been using it for a bit now and I think the only issue I'm having with it is that it takes too long to use Bloodletter. When you're using iron jaws and dots, you get so many bloodletters that become available, but the ACR module is taking so long to utilize them that you lose some in the process. Is there anyway to ensure that its checking/using bloodletter immediately as it becomes available?
I too have noticed this.
Updated my parse with v6, loving the improvements especially with Smart Jaws. Love it.
Whats the v6 single target dps now?