Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine]
Can you check mouse hooking, the hotkeys doesn't seem to work with mouse 4/5/middle buttons and the General Re-Apply Debuffs If (Second <=) doesn't seem to do anything. Chaos Thrust keeps reapply with 18 seconds on the boss.
Okay.

@Ace - I see the latest update, however, really need a way to toggle the bot from using PvP skills. At current this may be passable for someone doing the odd Frontlines match, but I would really appreciate the ability to control the pvp skills for myself.

Will the bot use purify for any de-buff inlficted on me, or for important things like full swing or wildfire? Will it run me over to the blm/smn and Skewer them when they're about to burst damage? Will it hold back Impulse rush until the enemy healer is debilitated enough that I can burst?.. I rather doubt that it'll do any of those things!

Not everyone uses your profiles with everything enabled. I like to have complete control of buffs, CD's, geirskogul and stuns when I pvp, so I disable them. The reason why I and others appreciate your profiles so much is because it's so easy to tailor out what we don't want or would rather control for ourselves.

Don't misunderstand me, for PVE your profiles are great. But they cannot replicate the meta play for competitive PVP.

Please let us be able to disable them! Thank you.
I honestly bought Sting cuz i thought it was awesome, but dutying with a friend of mine I compared Sting with a Savage farmer Dragoon rotation who is in my FC. Sting dps is not even near the original one. I took my friend rotation and compared with the Sting rotation and it's pretty similar so idk what's going on.
To figure this out, I tried the rotation myself on a dummy and then compared with Sting one activated. The DPS was higher than Sting.
The rotation i tried was:
- Heavy Thrust + Battle Litany/Blood for blood ->
-> Impulsive drive + Internal release/Power surge ->
-> Disembowel + Leg sweep/Blood of the dragon ->
-> Chaos Thrust + Jump ->
-> Fang/Wheel + Spineshatter ->
-> Phlebotomize + Dragonfire ->
-> True Thrust + Geirskogul ->
-> Vorpal Thrust + Life Surge ->
-> Full Thrust

I think it should be tested and, if better than Sting's, why don't make a lil update? :D
correct sting doesn't do the drg rotation, it will apply buff (disembow again) at 20+ sec remaining There stuff wrong but no one want to update it.
I bought this too but I end up using the normal profile because atlteast then I can fix it.
Drg has some variations on openers - Sting uses the Advanced opener iirc (from official SE forums)

To help Ace and Co i would suggest being specific about why its "better" @Yankee - the more info the better and @Crayfish im sure if you provide some more info around DI then that may also help

Im on A12s with Sting - for what its worth.. i find it competitive (always 60%+percentile on fflogs) but maybe it could use some more fine tweaks
Does this ACR give you messages as to when you're supposed to move from flank to rear like in the brawler ACR?
I'm currently using EasyDragoon with Assist for positionals. How does this addon's DPS/ease of use compare? Is it worth dropping a few dollars on?
what cross class skill do i need in order to use this acr, and does it use strength potion during the opener?? Thanks for your hard work.
yes it uses potions in the opener - and this acr is more flexible than Easy DRG
(02-10-2017, 12:17 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  Drg has some variations on openers - Sting uses the Advanced opener iirc (from official SE forums)

To help Ace and Co i would suggest being specific about why its "better" @Yankee - the more info the better and @Crayfish im sure if you provide some more info around DI then that may also help

Im on A12s with Sting - for what its worth.. i find it competitive (always 60%+percentile on fflogs) but maybe it could use some more fine tweaks

I already said all the infos i had. I tried both rotations and i figured out that my friend's rotation (which is the one his static dragoons use) comes out with more dps than Sting.
I still don't understand if it's cuz of Sting rotation that is kinda "outdated" or if it's cuz Sting has maybe a lil delay from skill to skill so it lose dps in time. I know it's competitive but it's not enough i guess, i'm on a12s too and i can assure you the dps from Sting is not even near the dragoons who don't use Sting (with same stats on equipment).
I think a good look has to be taken on Sting cuz it has a good potential and, in my opinion, it could be even better and worth dropping money on it. As i said it should has a check on the dealy from skill to skill or on the rotation, cuz something is clearly not going well.