Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine]
(06-24-2016, 11:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  Impulse is useless until you get Disembowel, I don't even know why it exists.

Aint impulse better then true+vorpal until you unlock full thrust at 26?
(06-25-2016, 11:31 PM)bros91 Wrote:  
(06-24-2016, 11:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  Impulse is useless until you get Disembowel, I don't even know why it exists.

Aint impulse better then true+vorpal until you unlock full thrust at 26?

yes impulse is
Hey Ace the improvements on this has been amazing. Can you fix something though.. I really do enjoy the fact that it uses Geirskogul and keeps using it when BOTD timer is open. The problem is that its really only effective in bosses that have no mechanics. Is there any way you can add a GS+BOTD button and add a way for it to NOT use BoTD unless Geriskogul falls off. The easy dragoon profile did this part really well and only used BoTD when/if it ever fell off. I know I could disable geirskogul and manually use them but it would make things so much easier if you could just add a BoTD button and only allow geirskogul to be used if you are greater then 15 seconds and you were on your fangclaw/wheelingthrust part of the rotation.
It actually only uses it when the timer is open and there is an exceptionally strong mob still alive. Using it only when BoTD falls off is very sub-optimal, IMO.
There's already a hotkey for Geirskogul and a QT, and it's very hard for me to modify the logic like you're requesting, and it's just not something I have time to do right now.
(06-27-2016, 11:01 PM)Ace Wrote:  It actually only uses it when the timer is open and there is an exceptionally strong mob still alive.  Using it only when BoTD falls off is very sub-optimal, IMO.
There's already a hotkey for Geirskogul and a QT, and it's very hard for me to modify the logic like you're requesting, and it's just not something I have time to do right now.

I understand your busy but here is the reason why i suggest it. In most fights there are always down time in the fight. If the mob jumps away right after you just refresh your BOTD you will be down without BOTD for 60 seconds. With a ability button for BOTD you can toggle it on fights that you know when you will need it. Its fine atm like i said i know your busy. I will just keep manually using it in the mean time on all end game content.
If all you're asking for is a BotD toggle, I can do that, I'm just not going to change the entire rotation.
(06-28-2016, 03:37 PM)Ace Wrote:  If all you're asking for is a BotD toggle, I can do that, I'm just not going to change the entire rotation.

I would also love a BOTD Toggle Thanks Ace :-D

Btw I think when it's in full dps mode using GK and BOTD at will it's awesome. Great Work!! But yea a toggle would be nice so you can stop the bot blowing it and moments when you know the boss is going to be running away or something.
I altered the BOTD toggle to prevent GK from self-depleting improperly, so that change will go out next release.
As well as some general rotation fixes brought to my attention by my trusty users.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Sting and ACR, can't get the profile to load in the blue ACR manager at the bottom of the screen. I tried manually moving Sting to the ACR  Combat Rountines folder too. No luck.

EDIT: Got it.
The HP% to trigger the limit break can only be adjusted to a maximum of 40%? Please make it so that we can take it all the way up!

This is kind of a PvP request, I just want to be able to toggle the Limit button to allow the bot to use LB on the next action instead of me spamming it from the hotbar on targets with full hp.