Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine]
Hi Ace, sorry but just to revisit this Jump -> Flank position one; is this possible to put a small delay for people to move after the jump, if and ONLY if the move afterwards is either Fang or Heavy Thrust? I have been raiding with DRG recently and noticed that this situation happens a lot, and it can be noticeable especially if the Fang or Heavy Thrust crit.
I noticed that the Quick Toggle for "Safe Jumps" was added .... could we get clarification on how that works? Like under what circumstances would jumps be enabled/prevented? Thanks for all your work on these!
Just tries not to use Jump if you're fighting a boss-level mob that is casting something that could potentially be an AOE.
It's just a first step, with some effort it could probably be improved, but I wasn't aiming to spend more time than I had to.
You guys have issue where this drop BOTD always? It couldn't keep BOTD up full time.
(12-03-2016, 03:09 AM)crayfish Wrote:  You guys have issue where this drop BOTD always? It couldn't keep BOTD up full time.

Just skips Wheeling Thrust and Fang after the update thats why for me
Is there anyway to change the QT's color? I noticed that you can customize the position bar color. It would be nice to customize the QT's color as well. Thank you!

Best
Also if possible to setup hotkeys to work with multiple buttons. It used to work before but now when you assign same key to multiple hotkeys, it will only turn on/off last one assigned.
quick question, does this have a feature where it moves our characters into the right position for attacks?
It will tell you where to go, but it will not move you.
Ty Ace. When you say tells us, you mean on the horizontal bar?