Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands)
(05-23-2016, 10:17 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Working well , had alot of downtime on one of the profiles, yet I can see you made it that way . I did adjust the locations sightly , to offset other users, if they are around. Do you do weekly scrip via eels only? Not a realy issue as I have a Red Scrip only profile I normally run for a bit, weekly.

edit - I like your Pteranodon fishing location, didn't know could catch on that island

I use botany and mining to do blue and red scripts the eel is just for the red script gear, and ya that down time sucks ass when not getting the Illuminati perch's, I wish Square Enix didn't fuck over fishers so bad when it came to Aetherial gathering, they should have made two type of Pteranodon type fish one for water and one for ice and not make em both at the same time. (this still wouldn't even get it close to botany/mining aetherial gathering but at least it would be better then the options us fisher currently have)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Heavensward) - by kidz14 - 05-24-2016, 08:05 AM