Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine]
last night during some nid ex farming i was very impressed with the dps output from this - only small issue i found is it didn't want to swift res anyone when ticked.
(06-28-2016, 08:06 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  last night during some nid ex farming i was very impressed with the dps output from this - only small issue i found is it didn't want to swift res anyone when ticked.

Can you post settings info please
i cant see any reason it wouldnt work unless

Swift Rez is off
or
Rez is off.
or
Rez mp is set to high..

will look into it

EDIT:

Just had a look and one of the swiftcast requirements is incombat.
Apart from that it worked as intended

although its not shown thre is a min MP variable of 30% will ask ace if it is hidden intentionally.
swift res was on - res off (i didn't realize they both had to be on) will test more. What about the issue with the Opener hotkey i mentioned.
ace has fixed it in our test version but will need to be pushed live
I'm currently using this profile in the weeping city and Contagion seems broken. It's not being used during Dreadwyrm by the pet.
(06-28-2016, 09:19 AM)Wonderland Wrote:  I'm currently using this profile in the weeping city and Contagion seems broken. It's not being used during Dreadwyrm by the pet.

was tridisaster used in trance?
if it wasnt used then contagion wont be either.
CDs enabled?

Provide more info and screen shot of settings when it should be used.
(06-28-2016, 09:38 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(06-28-2016, 09:19 AM)Wonderland Wrote:  I'm currently using this profile in the weeping city and Contagion seems broken. It's not being used during Dreadwyrm by the pet.

was tridisaster used in trance?
if it wasnt used then contagion wont be either.
CDs enabled?

Provide more info and screen shot of settings when it should be used.

Yes Tridisaster was used. Yes CD's were enabled
And there is no settings for when it should be used. 

that's how this profile use to do it now it doesn't.  Also what's with the profile blowing Raging strikes and Tridisaster on the pull now? That's just weird and puts the whole rotation out of whack. 

I thought this profile rotation was near perfect when it first came out. Seems a few things have gone awry.

Edit*
It does the Raging strikes/Tridisaster on pull thing when CD's is selected and Opener is Off. I see no dps advantage in doing this though. Because your first Dreadwyrm trance comes up and nothing is ready to use with it.. And Raging Strikes doesn't make full use of Dreadwyrm and Dots geting Buffed and Contagion being used to lengthen them.
no idea what your talking about so please provide details such as skills used list etc .

unless we can actually see what you mean we are lookin pretty blindly.

as far as raging strikes nothing has changed.

also provide details on your lvl the mob your attacking and setting.

Screenshots people.....
(06-28-2016, 10:02 AM)sebbs Wrote:  no idea what your talking about so please provide details such as skills used list etc .

unless we can  actually see what you mean we are lookin pretty blindly.

as far as raging strikes nothing has changed.

also provide details on your lvl the mob your attacking and setting.

Screenshots people.....

Honestly I have no idea what you want.. There is no skills used list?  And I already mentioned I was in the weeping city killing Raid level bosses.

Also I thought I explained exactly what was happening. There are no settings in the ACR Profile options to speak of that influence Rotation for Smn. And CD's/Opener button on the Quick Toggle are also the only things that really influence the rotation. 
And Raging strikes never use to be blown on the pull. It use to be used in conjunction with Dreadwyrm.

What exactly do you want a screen shot of?
after more testing of the bane/fest after dots or tri - it seems to me tri works perfect but still having issues with bio>bane.