Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[Excalibur]- Midas Savage
Premium 
Looking to form an Alexander Midas Savage raiding group on the Excalibur server, this will be an endgame progression linkshell that i am looking to run currently 2/8 people needed total. If you are interested and meet gear/time availability requirements send me a PM! Lets get started :)
(07-18-2016, 03:45 AM)sgome085 Wrote:  Looking to form an Alexander Midas Savage raiding group on the Excalibur server, this will be an endgame progression linkshell that i am looking to run currently 2/8 people needed total. If you are interested and meet gear/time availability requirements send me a PM! Lets get started :)

Hey I'm curious what advantage you gain from progressing with a mmominion group? I just use it for basic tasks like gathering, fates, maybe dps'ing an instance when I want to relax. Is it just to be open with each other, or would you try to come up with strategies that skip mechanics? I'm on Excalibur and I've done Midas progression.
(07-19-2016, 08:33 AM)wetandwild Wrote:  
(07-18-2016, 03:45 AM)sgome085 Wrote:  Looking to form an Alexander Midas Savage raiding group on the Excalibur server, this will be an endgame progression linkshell that i am looking to run currently 2/8 people needed total. If you are interested and meet gear/time availability requirements send me a PM! Lets get started :)

Hey I'm curious what advantage you gain from progressing with a mmominion group? I just use it for basic tasks like gathering, fates, maybe dps'ing an instance when I want to relax. Is it just to be open with each other, or would you try to come up with strategies that skip mechanics? I'm on Excalibur and I've done Midas progression.

Sprint hacks help a lot in midas progression. Plus normally bot users are much higher caliber of player.

Snicker
let me kno to join :D