Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Module] Yo-Kai Watch
Is this only 32 bit? Or has something else changed? Either way, I can't get it to work with the 2017 version of the event.
(09-04-2017, 02:23 AM)monkeyjoe Wrote:  Is this only 32 bit? Or has something else changed? Either way, I can't get it to work with the 2017 version of the event.
cant get this to work aswell
I was able to get it to work after doing the usual reload. The actual bot puts a tiny box to the right of your chatbox (or around that region depending on your HUD.) It's kinda hard to see it
(09-04-2017, 07:00 AM)Glorian Wrote:  I was able to get it to work after doing the usual reload. The actual bot puts a tiny box to the right of your chatbox (or around that region depending on your HUD.) It's kinda hard to see it

Found it, when i use it I keep getting an error, "no other minions found" I have all the minions unlocked already
I have one minion unlocked and summoned and it keeps telling me that there are no other minions found, any suggestions on how to fix this?
(09-04-2017, 01:18 PM)mmobotvik Wrote:  I have one minion unlocked and summoned and it keeps telling me that there are no other minions found, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Make sure you have the minion and not the weapon selected. Selecting a weapon essentially turns off the respective minion button.
I have all minions checked, as I have them all acquired.
I have three weapons checked, as I have those.

When I click 'enable yo-kai mode' it pauses for a moment and I still that that message. -- and then it unchecks itself and it stops the bot =(
Does this still work? I get it to load but it does not do anything when i select and enable.
This module was made for the 32bit of course it is not going to work as it did a year ago, it might work here and there but it will not work 100%

Use your brains for a moment and think about it, and for shits sake read some of the comments will you, rsilva712 posted that there was an expansion and some work might be needed to update it

And if you tried using it and it doesn't work, wtf does it tell you? IT IS NOT WORKING!!!
Slow your roll man as i was looking everywhere before posting. I just wanted to confirm if it was or wasnt.