Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Teleporter
same here It is not finding the file on the list . I click import ,and nothing happens
D = "[Teleporter] - Invalid Path or File"
(11-15-2017, 03:45 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(11-14-2017, 04:35 PM)Iceman Wrote:  Just purchased the bot and looking to use the Teleporter. Naturally i understand that there is always a risk when using it but have they gotten better at detecting this in the last 2 years?

I would use the teleporter before with no issues while using it smartly. Just returning from a break and cautious in case they are detecting it better?

Also i do have the bot installed and running ok as well as the hacks enabled etc cannot seem to click to teleport for some reason.

Thanks

Theyve done alot to stop duty teleporting but normal teleporting is still risky. Usually report based so I wouldnt say to use it in common areas.
Click to tele and move can be found in the shortcuts menu under minionapp button

Thank you for getting back to me.

I can see this in the shortcuts section but all i can see are ways to map keys or key combos to the Forward / Up / Down / Back commands that i can click in the menu.

What i was hoping to achieve was where I used to be able to just Shift + CTRL + Click on the map and it would teleport me to that position. Or there was an ALT way of doing it and it would just run the character on screen to that position on the map. Is that function gone or am i just derping with the shortcuts section?

Thanks again!
Hi HusbandoMax, Sorry for asking this again but im derping bad. Iv got the teleporter and the bot working fine. What i do not have working is Click to Teleport. I keep seeing people mention its in the shortcuts and you set it but all i see are Forward / Back / Left / Right / Down / Up / Undo and then i assign those certain keys. What i want to do is to teleport to a specific position on the map when i click it like we used to. Is this possible anymore? If it is and its in the shortcuts could anyone explain?

Also is there any collection of files to download with some key saved locations in each zone maybe someone has? The old 32-bit used to have this too. Thanks again!
(11-18-2017, 02:29 PM)Iceman Wrote:  Hi HusbandoMax, Sorry for asking this again but im derping bad. Iv got the teleporter and the bot working fine. What i do not have working is Click to Teleport. I keep seeing people mention its in the shortcuts and you set it but all i see are Forward / Back / Left / Right / Down / Up / Undo and then i assign those certain keys. What i want to do is to teleport to a specific position on the map when i click it like we used to. Is this possible anymore? If it is and its in the shortcuts could anyone explain?

Also is there any collection of files to download with some key saved locations in each zone maybe someone has? The old 32-bit used to have this too. Thanks again!

MMOMinion (Button) > Shortcuts then make a new one with the function selected.
OMG! Thank you and i am such a moron! i was looking at the shortcuts within the Teleporter module! Thanks again :)
Aether currents for 5.0 available yet?