Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Void [Dark Knight][Combat Routine]
I asked a few days back for a targeted or engaged check on Darkside if that's what was meant.
Yep, you're both right. Thanks for clarifying
Hi, I'm completely new this and wanted to ask you, how do I activate your this addon. I installed it, I can see the interface, buttons and whatever, but I don't have the feeling that it isn't activated..is there something I have to switch?
(02-25-2017, 06:53 AM)IMiiMI Wrote:  Hi, I'm completely new this and wanted to ask you, how do I activate your this addon. I installed it, I can see the interface, buttons and whatever, but I don't have the feeling that it isn't activated..is there something I have to switch?

Switch on whatever mode you'd like the profile to run i.e. assist mode, gather mode etc. and turn on the bot. Does not matter what skill profile you choose, Void will take over if your class is dark knight.
̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶l̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶a̶̶r̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶1̶̶0̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶a̶̶r̶̶k̶̶s̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶?̶

Nvm seems to be part of the rotation with dark dance.
Toggle to turn off power slash does not seem to work.
Is this getting an update for 4.0?
Yeah, is this going to be updated at all or just left? Wanting to purchase.
it has been updated and is working well.

when you enable the add-on, goto the ACR settings, you will need to choose "VoidSB" from the dropdown list.

the options are
VoidHW
VoidSB
The VoidSB doesn't have a button to toggle off PowerSlash. Is this intended?