Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Void [Dark Knight][Combat Routine]
If the PS button is for Powerslash, even when I disable it I can still see the profile continues to execute power slash for no good reason.
A couple of things:

1) As previously reported power slash combo is being executed even though power slash toggle is off. Tested on a dummy with everything turned off and it seems to be working, so not sure what it might be. Going to continue to fiddle with it.

2) Is there a way to save a minimum of 2400 MP for TBN useage? All of the settings seem to be geared for HW still and yes I am running VoidSB. I don't know a lot about this stuff though, if you need any additional information such as from console, I'm not sure how to do that since the console log seems limited to the timeframe of what it shows. Please explain like I'm five if additional information is needed. :S
Has anyone come up with good enmnity settings for 8 man ex/savage content in order to have a more hands off experience with stance dancing? I've left it at 50000 and 50000 for minimum dps lead and 30%, 30% with a requirement of both for them both enabled.
Anyone who tanks 8 man would you mind showing a pic of your adjustments. Seems like I blow too much Mana and use cd even when not needed for mitigation. Thanks
Post Issues Here
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr-support
I'm Not sure why but the void routine never uses low blow (stun). Seems to work fine on the other paid tank ACRs. Also I tired to post on the wiki but my username doesn't work there and there is no way to register.
It seems as though after the last update bloodspiller and salted earth aren't being used. :(
Addendum to my last post: It is also not using delirium at all
Hey the bot dont use Blood Price and Blood Weapon and i cant find the right command for MP at the Special Keywords
heres the normal line Player.mp.percent < 75 and not ({HAS_GRIT} and {HAS_BLOODPRICE}) and {TARGET}.hp.percent >= 5
anyone has this issue too?
Try (not hasGrit and not hasbloodprice)