Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Ark [Paladin][Combat Routine]
Ark Rotates between Goring blade and Rage of Halone combo and never does Royal Authority combo even with the 3 toggles turned on. If I turn off Rage of Halone it will do Royal authority however it does Goring Blade > Royal Authority > Repeat instead of double RA before returning to GB. Just figured id throw it out there :)
If you are leaving all 3 toggles turned on, that is about all it can do if it's trying to maintain the buffs. The only alternative is to allow the buff to drop I think, which I could do but I didn't figure that would be a wanted feature.
(09-10-2016, 04:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  If you are leaving all 3 toggles turned on, that is about all it can do if it's trying to maintain the buffs.  The only alternative is to allow the buff to drop I think, which I could do but I didn't figure that would be a wanted feature.

Generally speaking if you do RH > GB > RA, the RH debuff will only drop for 1 second and GB will never drop and will fit perfectly at least for my pld, @625 Skill speed. The same is true for GB > RA > RA, in that GB debuff will not drop if done in this manner.  However Ark not doing RH>GB>RA is rough as that is the standard pld rotation for any content lv 60 unless you are off-tanking in which case the GB > double RA is the rotation.

Either way all other parts of the ACR work great. :)
In the last update I exposed the debuff timers to the Advanced tab on the GUI options.
They were indeed set a bit too high by default, so I fixed the default as well, but that will only affect new installs.
(09-12-2016, 01:24 PM)Ace Wrote:  In the last update I exposed the debuff timers to the Advanced tab on the GUI options.
They were indeed set a bit too high by default, so I fixed the default as well, but that will only affect new installs.

Awesome, looks great and can adjust as needed. Much Appreciated!
Has anyone made any non-default profiles? I am fairly new to tanking and endgame content and I'm not sure what abilities to add to the stun whitelist.
After Update Shield Lob don't work for me anymore. Target is not in range  but it is. No Log yet - i will edit tomororw.
All other stuff should work. I got this issue in great gubal biblothek (hard).
Test it again on a dummy at my house. "Target is not in Range" There is no log possible. Should be repeatable easly.

Works fine after last bot update.
Circle of Scorn is not consistent in this ACR. Tried out different settings and Quick Toggle for Scorn and AoE; seems to not use it at all in certain fights/bosses.
Got a question on setting up tactics. So how would I make it so that certain defenses only go off if I hit a certain HP threshold AND I dont have certain other defenses up. For example if I get down to 25% HP I dont really want hallowed ground going off and rampart going off together. Mainly just want to make it so that Hallowed, rampart, sentinel, and bulwark are never up at same time. Also is there a way to set it up so that Fight or flight is only used with bloodbath?