Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Ark [Paladin][Combat Routine]
Well, taking Hallowed Ground going off at 25% and not going off if Rampart is already up as an example:

"Player.hp.percent <= 25 and not {HAS_RAMPART} and Player.castinginfo.lastcastid ~= {RAMPART}.id"

For fight or flight:

"{HAS_BLOODBATH} or not {BLOODBATH} or Player.castinginfo.lastcastid == {BLOODBATH}.id"

Make sure that in cases like calling {BLOODBATH}.id you do not attempt this sort of thing if you do not have the skill.
Lua will throw an error at you for trying to index the ID field out of an empty table.
This is why I add a "not {BLOODBATH}" before the check to filter out the exception that would occur.

Helpful codes:

Code:
{HAS_RAMPART}
{HAS_CONVALESCENCE}
{HAS_AWARENESS}
{HAS_SENTINEL}
{HAS_BULWARK}
{HAS_COVER}
{HAS_COVERED}
{HAS_HALLOWED_GROUND}
{HAS_FORESIGHT}
{HAS_BLOODBATH}
{HAS_MANTRA}
{HAS_DIVINE_VEIL}
{HAS_SHELTRON}
{HAS_STONESKIN}
ok question on "Player.hp.percent <= 25 and not {HAS_RAMPART} and Player.castinginfo.lastcastid ~= {RAMPART}.id" the first statement is checking hp % the second "and not {HAS_RAMPART}" makes sure I dont have Rampart up. The third I am confused on. It looks like it is checking to see if the last action I took was using rampart. Would that be needed if it is already checking to see if I have the buff? Also could that mess up if the bot used rampart then it hit the mob with say savage blade as an example, making savage blade the last cast.id? Im still learning this so thanks for the help. If I get it down hope to put out a tactic for peeps.
Noticed an issue with Flash recently, it seems to be using it outside of combat when running dungeons and raids.
Are there any keywords for party hp percentage? I looked at the coding for Divine Veil and its "{PLAYER_HP_PERCENT} < 65"; I'd rather much use this as a party buff then a self buff. I would say its like the healer's aoe heal, where it takes the hp% of the party before doing the action.
Same. Its useing flash out of combat.
I am curious about the Flash vs Total Eclipse logic. Is it suppose to spam Flash until MP gets low and then use Total Eclipse or is it using one or the other based on enmity information?

Sebbs can you please shed some light on this. Thank you!
Flashes till u have aggro.
Total eclipse is just a damage skill.
Does not increase threat as flash does.

The skill is set via the acr setting baed on mobs it will hit.

If you have no Mp or you have aggro of all mobs you will use flash,
This is better for MP conservation as well.
I'm not sure why but since I got back for stormblood I have been loosing agro a lot. To resolve this I have been Manualy spamming flash periodicly.

I have also noticed that flash is not used as frequent as before. Further more it seems to be called once only. Looked at the settings and they are the same as always.

Considering no one else is rasing this issue am I missing something a skill or a new setting?
check your flash timer setting maybe reduce it a little
also make sure your stance is correct and your in MT mode
(07-12-2017, 08:20 AM)sebbs Wrote:  check your flash timer setting maybe reduce it a little
also make sure your stance is correct and your in MT mode

ACR is set to SB 

set timmer to 3, 5, 8 seconds 

stance is mt

shield is on and not auto

and I tried with forced party and not forced party

I played about 6 dungeons all 70 dungeons

and it barley flashed never twice and when I did not manually flash I lost agro

it seems to only flash when I have lost agro or nearly lost agro <- this I'm not sure about it can be hard to tell 

Any advice would be appreciated :)