Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Ark [Paladin][Combat Routine]
would need to alter flash setup to flash if u want it to flash with aggro on all mobs..
(07-13-2017, 09:32 AM)sebbs Wrote:  would need to alter flash setup to flash if u want it to flash with aggro on all mobs..

well if its working as expected then it would be a change request 

how ever i really do remember when i played HW i never lost aggro the only reason i can imagine that i am now is cuase flash is not topping up my aggro.

if u do get some time to maybe add switch to over aggro with flash that would rock
(07-13-2017, 07:12 AM)aDent Wrote:  
(07-12-2017, 08:20 AM)sebbs Wrote:  check your flash timer setting maybe reduce it a little
also make sure your stance is correct and your in MT mode

ACR is set to SB 

set timmer to 3, 5, 8 seconds 

stance is mt

shield is on and not auto

and I tried with forced party and not forced party

I played about 6 dungeons all 70 dungeons

and it barley flashed never twice and when I did not manually flash I lost agro

it seems to only flash when I have lost agro or nearly lost agro <- this I'm not sure about it can be hard to tell 

Any advice would be appreciated :)

What's it doing instead of Flashing? If there are 3+ enemies, it should be using Flash and Total Eclipse. Is it just using single target combos on one of the grouped enemies? I haven't played PLD in any of the new dungeons yet, but a few days ago I was in a unsynced HW dungeon as a 70 PLD with a 70 BLM. It was using Flash and Total Eclipse on trash pulls, I didn't have any issues with aggro.
Exmortem had a neat feature on Crusader that if a mob attacked another party member Crusader would use provoke followed by shield lob on it. As Exmortem abandoned his ACR is it possible to implement in Ark?
(07-13-2017, 06:34 PM)dirkdangler Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 07:12 AM)aDent Wrote:  
(07-12-2017, 08:20 AM)sebbs Wrote:  check your flash timer setting maybe reduce it a little
also make sure your stance is correct and your in MT mode

ACR is set to SB 

set timmer to 3, 5, 8 seconds 

stance is mt

shield is on and not auto

and I tried with forced party and not forced party

I played about 6 dungeons all 70 dungeons

and it barley flashed never twice and when I did not manually flash I lost agro

it seems to only flash when I have lost agro or nearly lost agro <- this I'm not sure about it can be hard to tell 

Any advice would be appreciated :)

What's it doing instead of Flashing? If there are 3+ enemies, it should be using Flash and Total Eclipse. Is it just using single target combos on one of the grouped enemies? I haven't played PLD in any of the new dungeons yet, but a few days ago I was in a unsynced HW dungeon as a 70 PLD with a 70 BLM. It was using Flash and Total Eclipse on trash pulls, I didn't have any issues with aggro.

so it seems to use flash up until it has agro of all the mobs around it...i focus on one mob then after X number of seconds one of the mobs on the edge runs off...this then gets out of flash range...and i have to chase it...before i thinkk it was use flash once every 10 seconds i think even if i had agro which keeps them all topped up

it feels like if you dont have aggro it should flash twice each cycle...then if you have aggro it flashes once

thats my 2 cents

edit notmaly only happens with 3 mobs
(07-13-2017, 06:50 PM)moocow Wrote:  Exmortem had a neat feature on Crusader that if a mob attacked another party member Crusader would use provoke followed by shield lob on it.  As Exmortem abandoned his ACR is it possible to implement in Ark?

That would be really neat if this is added
Hey Sebbs, on defensive skills in customize tab is it possible to do 2 things. If so, how do I do it?

I don't remember exact command

But it is something like this player health < 70 and targeted so can I add "or" target is casting or channeling? If i can then what is the correct command be? I guess what i'm trying to say is I want my tank to use Buff when boss is using tank buster. What bot doing now is use buff after I get hit and my HP reduce to 70
Just wanted to note that I also have seen the issue with flash. I corrected this by manually flashing as needed, but if its left on its own it often loses aggro, at least a lot more than it used to.
ACR set to ArkSB and everything but

Sword and Shield Oath toggle still doesnt' work.
Post your settings