sebbs Ark routine is broken after last upd

Code:
failed with
    ?:0: attempt to index a nil value
(09-07-2017, 05:17 PM)Alex Wrote:  sebbs Ark routine is broken after last upd

Code:
failed with
    ?:0: attempt to index a nil value

Same for me, though only in assist mode.
we know
Could you update the Wiki? It's a bit outdated, the description for quick toggles "MT" and "DT" for example. But there are other things too.
Thank you!
MT and OT means MainTank and OffTank. The other things describe themselves
Seems any of the Wikis is a bit outdated
I wish they add an option like the Haru to disable some buttons
(10-05-2017, 04:28 PM)alds Wrote:  MT and OT means MainTank and OffTank. The other things describe themselves
Seems any of the Wikis is a bit outdated
I wish they add an option like the Haru to disable some buttons

I think the ACR profiles need two things:
- Support for right-click hide on top of the windows (so you can hide windows but also keep them close);
- A lock button on the main profile page that prevents accidental toggles. I have already messed up my ACR Ark profile countless times because when I alt-tab the game registered a random click here and there thus crippling my profile.

But yeah, not sure if it's even developed anymore. :(

Ps. thank you for the help!
currently not using this acr as i dont play tank. but a question befor hand.... whe the quick toggle is set to OT... whe nswitching to MT mid fight does it provoke ad do enmity rotations to grab hate? thanks
Quote:
Quote:I wasnt using an acr. I may purchase one.

I purchased ark and it enables and disables sword oath constantly still.
in ark i just select shield oath it doesnt constantly reapply it. Only sword oath does.

This is what ark is doing. I just purchased it today so i maybe be doing something wrong. 
gauges have been changed and no yet updated
similar with pierce straightshot
ok so i just found out that crusader was not supported anymore so buyd this routine just to find out that this routine doesnt work either, srsly wtf. what is going on

selling broken stuff on the store is a no go, should get blocked for sale till it is working again, thinking about my next step