Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Ark [Paladin][Combat Routine]
(10-23-2017, 10:35 AM)checky Wrote:  ok so i just found out that crusader was not supported anymore so buyd this routine just to find out that this routine doesnt work either, srsly wtf. what is going on

selling broken stuff on the store is a no go, should get blocked for sale till it is working again, thinking about my next step

You are right, if something is clearly broken is should not be sold. Luckily, fxfire is good with refunds - nothing should be sold on the store if it is not supported or not functioning.
You cant buy crusader any more.....
(10-23-2017, 11:32 AM)sebbs Wrote:  You cant buy crusader any more.....

we dont talk about crusader

failed with
?:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Edit:
sorry just found out it was standing on ACRCN in main menu, ffxivminion > acr
so sorry
As a new player would I be able to use this profile in all duties just fine, or would tweaking it be required?
depends on what you need it to do, but the quick toggles are easy to use.
New Beta file allows for reactions to spells or skills/buffs used if you set them up.
[Image: ClxI10S.jpg]
As of the last update (8/23/18) the CR appears to have stopped working. In assist mode it does nothing, and in grind mode it walks up to the enemy and stands there. Prior to this, it seemed to work great.

Edit: It appears that by uninstalling and reinstalling the addon after the update, I was able to get it to work. If anyone else has trouble with this addon, try that.
how do i switch stance manually?

in game pad
Is there any way to "turn off" Circle of Scorn? Some of the fates in SHB spawns craptons of mobs and I can quickly get overwhelmed when using it.
Hey. Just here for a quick question. I am new to mmominion and the addons. Does this handle rotations? I am looking for something to handle the rotations and pretty much just let me steer. I am not sure what this pack down so wanted to ask ahead of time.
(07-14-2019, 02:07 AM)mikejmaz Wrote:  Hey. Just here for a quick question. I am new to mmominion and the addons. Does this handle rotations? I am looking for something to handle the rotations and pretty much just let me steer. I am not sure what this pack down so wanted to ask ahead of time.

When you set the Bot to Assist Mode then it Handels your Rota.