Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
[Web] Simple macro to profile (Crafting)
(07-19-2017, 10:44 PM)xroz Wrote:  this seems to break if you use specilist abilities?

the profile would be 100% empty, unless i removed the spec abilities.

I've looked in to this and it seems to work fine with all specialties. Did you typo something? I'd be very curious as to what you tried to convert since it shouldn't really ever generate nothing at all.
This seems to work most of the time, but breaks occasionally.  I'm not sure how it does end up working without any logic built onto skills.  I was assuming it would at least have 'step >=' and 'step <' assigned.  It seems odd combinations of good/excellent/poor make it mess up.

Attached Files
.lua   (35 i58.lua (Size: 24.79 KB / Downloads: 7)
(07-24-2017, 04:07 PM)Chunky Wrote:  This seems to work most of the time, but breaks occasionally.  I'm not sure how it does end up working without any logic built onto skills.  I was assuming it would at least have 'step >=' and 'step <' assigned.  It seems odd combinations of good/excellent/poor make it mess up.

Yeah this is a fairly "dumb" converter from a linear macro to a linear profile to use in Minion's crafting mode. If there's a specific Macro that doesn't get converted right I'd be happy to look in to it.

The step stuff isn't really necessary anymore since it will just run through each step based on priority/order. Again it's a line-by-line conversion and nothing smart. There are some smarter crafting profiles on the forums though. I made this mostly to automate grind leveling or just very repetitive crafts. Anything super high end where you need all the touches you can squeeze out: you probably have to get one of those smarter skill profiles.
(07-24-2017, 07:07 PM)BadGuy Wrote:  
(07-24-2017, 04:07 PM)Chunky Wrote:  This seems to work most of the time, but breaks occasionally.  I'm not sure how it does end up working without any logic built onto skills.  I was assuming it would at least have 'step >=' and 'step <' assigned.  It seems odd combinations of good/excellent/poor make it mess up.

Yeah this is a fairly "dumb" converter from a linear macro to a linear profile to use in Minion's crafting mode. If there's a specific Macro that doesn't get converted right I'd be happy to look in to it.

The step stuff isn't really necessary anymore since it will just run through each step based on priority/order. Again it's a line-by-line conversion and nothing smart. There are some smarter crafting profiles on the forums though. I made this mostly to automate grind leveling or just very repetitive crafts. Anything super high end where you need all the touches you can squeeze out: you probably have to get one of those smarter skill profiles.

Ah yes, I think I see where I messed it up.  I put in alternating precise and basic touches to see if it would use precise.  The times precise proc'd messed up the order.  Thx BadGuy!
@BadGuy hey friend , i dont know if it is here where i have to make this post but , Focused Tocuh is not supported for CUL , it works for every other class but not for CUL !

Im using a same macro for all the clases and the only one who does not use Focused Touch is CUL
(07-25-2017, 11:28 PM)belph93 Wrote:  @BadGuy hey friend , i dont know if it is here where i have to make this post but , Focused Tocuh is not supported for CUL , it works for every other class but not for CUL !

Im using a same macro for all the clases and the only one who does not use Focused Touch is CUL

Minion normalizes the skill IDs so the same skill for every class is triggered properly regardless of the actual skill ID for that particular class. I don't know if you could get Ace (?) or one of the other devs to look in to it :)
(07-28-2017, 01:36 AM)BadGuy Wrote:  
(07-25-2017, 11:28 PM)belph93 Wrote:  @BadGuy hey friend , i dont know if it is here where i have to make this post but , Focused Tocuh is not supported for CUL , it works for every other class but not for CUL !

Minion normalizes the skill IDs so the same skill for every class is triggered properly regardless of the actual skill ID for that particular class. I don't know if you could get Ace (?) or one of the other devs to look in to it :)

Rip, im very lazy to find someone to look into it lmao , well thanks anyways for letting me know
resolved my stupidity. thanks for this its a life saver
(08-05-2017, 11:07 AM)Illua Wrote:  resolved my stupidity. thanks for this its a life saver

It's great when problems solve themselves  Snicker
I last used this ~2 weeks ago just fine, but last night when I attempted it, my bot wouldn't begin to craft.

What I believe is the issue, is this site isn't properly attaching the skill IDs in the .lua, and so when loaded into minion, my bot sets up to craft, but doesn't actually recognize the skills.

Can you please take a look and see if this is an issue with you as well?

What I see in the .lua files is this line:
["id"] = null;