Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
[Web] Simple macro to profile (Crafting)
(07-24-2017, 07:07 PM)BadGuy Wrote:  
(07-24-2017, 04:07 PM)Chunky Wrote:  This seems to work most of the time, but breaks occasionally.  I'm not sure how it does end up working without any logic built onto skills.  I was assuming it would at least have 'step >=' and 'step <' assigned.  It seems odd combinations of good/excellent/poor make it mess up.

Yeah this is a fairly "dumb" converter from a linear macro to a linear profile to use in Minion's crafting mode. If there's a specific Macro that doesn't get converted right I'd be happy to look in to it.

The step stuff isn't really necessary anymore since it will just run through each step based on priority/order. Again it's a line-by-line conversion and nothing smart. There are some smarter crafting profiles on the forums though. I made this mostly to automate grind leveling or just very repetitive crafts. Anything super high end where you need all the touches you can squeeze out: you probably have to get one of those smarter skill profiles.

Ah yes, I think I see where I messed it up.  I put in alternating precise and basic touches to see if it would use precise.  The times precise proc'd messed up the order.  Thx BadGuy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Web] Simple macro to profile (Crafting) - by Chunky - 07-24-2017, 08:46 PM