Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Brawler [Monk][CombatRoutine]
ah ty sry i havent see it xD
Does this use form shift as well? if yes, how often does it use it? like EasyMonk where it just spams it?

Just wanna gather some info before I buy

Thanks, much appreciated
yes it uses Form Shift

prioritized after meditation but only if targeting an attackable mob.
Meditation with charge its stacks to 5 even without having a target.
Is it possible you could enable in this add on, as well as the other ones you created, the ability to collapse the settings/options window for the current ACR profile?. Currently you have it flagged to be unable to be collapsed, it would be nice to be able to just collapse the settings so you just see the title bar. Would go well with how all my other windows are set, and cant see it causing any issues, as well as being a very simple change.
So I tested this and theres great potential with the profile

Few things though:

-Like the idea of color coding with the assister and how it detect if your in the right position, some moves are abit clunky though
I can see consistency with Dragon Kick > Twin snake > Snap Punch but I see the assister proccing for Twin snakes even though the bot casted True Strike or Demolish even when its a rockbreaker which gets confusing if you use it as a guide

-Second, I had an instance where I had a target within melee range but the bot insisted on casting meditation to 5 and then further casted form shift until coeurl which was puzzling since it seems this 2 skills are meant when your on your downtime as a monk (correct me if Im wrong here), I can post a log for this if needed

Thanks as always
2nd point .. while that is true the target needs be attackable. if no other skill is usable it will use those 2 skills... which means even bootshine couldn't be cast at that point in time.

would need to be able to replicate it if you have more details.
(08-24-2016, 01:35 AM)sebbs Wrote:  2nd point .. while that is true the target needs be attackable. if no other skill is usable it will use those 2 skills... which means even bootshine couldn't be cast at that point in time.

would need to be able to replicate it if you have more details.

I see, also the profile tends to spam touch of death from time to time

Im in a run right now and I just noticed it

EDIT: also when the bot does Form shift to coeurl - it suddenly uses stun (Tackle and steal peak) even when both are turned off via Quick Toggle
need more info about these bugs you are experiencing.. where when etc.

does touch of death work on the mob at all?
screen shots plz

sounds like the opener....

was it on a boss and was opener turned on?
(08-24-2016, 02:42 AM)sebbs Wrote:  need more info about these bugs you are experiencing.. where when etc.

does touch of death work on the mob at all?
screen shots plz

sounds like the opener....

was it on a boss and was opener turned on?

Opener is on and no it wasnt just the boss even when it was just a mob

Ran weeping city with it but also noticed it in a dungeon run (Hullbreaker Hard)
The only time Shoulder Tackle would be used on a mob when the toggle is off, is if it kicked off an opener.
The only time you would get Touch of Death spam that I can see is if it misses, extreme lag, or it was a 24-man.