Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Brawler [Monk][CombatRoutine]
New version seems to work perfectly! Even gave me a significant amount of DPS increase. I'm not a developer or anything but I noticed there was an indicator for when you're in the right position for certain skills.

Is it possible to develop a toggle where it will not use the next skill until the move is "false"?
Thats likely going to cause a dps drop or make you drop your lightning buff on occasion.
Skills like twin snakes do drop some damage if in the wrong position but the 10% damage buff may not be worth dropping just to get a 1 off 90 additional potency hit in.

every other hit without the buff then looses the 10% bonus.
[Image: 5148a773f9.jpg][Image: b54f1b5e9d.png]

If you would like it considered please do the math and we will look into it.
i just find this rotation in the internet which seems pretty awesome :3

http://ffxivrotations.com/a64
Static rotations are bad, and people who think it's actually acceptable to play like that are twice as bad.
Additionally, how it "seems awesome" is incredibly hard for me to see. It's just a big list of shit with no meaning or reasoning.
Is it possible to creat a whitelist for stun and silence. I only found the possibilty for stun.

Greetings
Using what for a silence skill..?
(09-23-2016, 07:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  Using what for a silence skill..?

There are only some enemies where is nice to have - like the acr for ninja would it be nice, when it is no hard work.
Just wondering with Tornado Kick

is the bot capable of detecting if GL3 is down to 2 secs and PB is available, trigger Tornado Kick then proceed to use PB to gain the GL3 back?
try something like
"({TARGET} and {TARGET_HP_PERCENT} < 15 and {IS_SOLO}) or ({PERFECT_BALANCE}.isready)"
Maybe im blind but how to you bring up the menu to customize the addon. I cant find it for the life of me