Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Brawler [Monk][CombatRoutine]
Opener broken, doesn't engage rest of opener after steel peaks.  It just stops until it exceeds opener timer.  Tested on dummy.
I just recently purchase this for 64bit and it keeps locking up if I have to dodge an AOE it will just keep doing auto attack until I reset the bot and then it goes thru all of the chakra charging and form shifting. By then I will have to dodge again and then it locks up again. If I click on any of the quick buttons to disable like form shifting or buff it will lock up and do nothing. I am using the drg ACT and it has been working flawlessly for the past few months.
This is my first time using an ACR, I just purchased this one and have no idea what I'm doing wrong. The ACR is loaded in and everything, but it is not doing anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, just got the whole x64 version running and figured it out. :p
The lockup it suffers after trying to avoid an attack is pretty bad. It's bad enough to say this wasn't really worth paying for.
(06-07-2017, 07:17 PM)nemesis0342 Wrote:  The lockup it suffers after trying to avoid an attack is pretty bad. It's bad enough to say this wasn't really worth paying for.

I've been using this as my main dps acr in all content and I've had no issues with any lock up. are you leaving "auto avoid aoe" on?
(06-07-2017, 10:57 PM)tex251 Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 07:17 PM)nemesis0342 Wrote:  The lockup it suffers after trying to avoid an attack is pretty bad. It's bad enough to say this wasn't really worth paying for.

I've been using this as my main dps acr in all content and I've had no issues with any lock up. are you leaving "auto avoid aoe" on?

If you're referring to 'Avoid AOE' in Advanced Settings > General, the options never been on. I should note I'm using the x64 version, I can't speak for x86.
I just want to chime in here and say that the lockup is also happening to me, try this ACR for a little while and you will notice it too. This does not happen with the exact same settings on the DRG profile for example or other profiles.
try isolating the issue by turning things off and seeing if it still happens.

We are yet to see any issue.
In assist mode, BrawlerSB ACR keeps spamming "invalid target" after applying full chakra. Works perfect in grind mode though. And it doesn't use Leg Sweep. (lvl60)
(06-18-2017, 06:32 PM)cro0kie Wrote:  In assist mode, BrawlerSB ACR keeps spamming "invalid target" after applying full chakra. Works perfect in grind mode though.

spamming "invalid target" Confirmed  Complaint