Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Company Workshop
Is there a way to make it gather for all four pieces instead of just one at a time? And now that it only takes one person to do the crafting. Can it all be automated?
(03-01-2020, 08:04 AM)Slite62 Wrote:  Any idea when these will be fixed then? Cause currently they aren't working as intended I don't think.

I select to make a Bronco Type Airship.

In Options i select Brono-Type Sail, select all check boxes under gather options. In dropdown I select

CW - Miner            CW - Botanist
CW - Unspoiled      CW - Unspoiled,

But when I start, it just stands there. Nothing happens.

Interesting. Take my money is no problem, but help with issues... not so much
Is there any way I can request a refund?
At the very least an explanation or an ETA on a fix?
Just purchased the Submarine addon and it's not working.
Skill profiles are imported, bags have plenty of space and I am using the CW quest profiles (Profile Options are enabled as well).
It simply stands there and does nothing.
(03-06-2020, 09:39 AM)Slite62 Wrote:  
(03-01-2020, 08:04 AM)Slite62 Wrote:  Any idea when these will be fixed then? Cause currently they aren't working as intended I don't think.

I select to make a Bronco Type Airship.

In Options i select Brono-Type Sail, select all check boxes under gather options. In dropdown I select

CW - Miner            CW - Botanist
CW - Unspoiled      CW - Unspoiled,

But when I start, it just stands there. Nothing happens.

Interesting. Take my money is no problem, but help with issues... not so much

Hello Slite62,

Just finished investigating your issue, however I cannot find an issue, the tasks are being done as they should, when testing used the same setup as you provided, (and can be seen in the attached screenshot) There is a chance that you currently already have the needed materials to create the "Bronco-type Sail". in which case it will stand idle. please confirm this.

Kind Regards,
Brocklesnar

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-07-2020, 01:38 AM)Stono Wrote:  Is there any way I can request a refund?
Skill profiles are imported, bags have plenty of space and I am using the CW quest profiles (Profile Options are enabled as well).

Hello Stono,

Please provide me with a Screenshot (which can be done here or on discord) of how you have set your: "Profile Options", for the submarine, so I can replicate them.

Kind Regards,
Brocklesnar
(03-07-2020, 04:41 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  
(03-07-2020, 01:38 AM)Stono Wrote:  Is there any way I can request a refund?

Hello Stono,

Please provide me with a Screenshot (which can be done here or on discord) of how you have set your: "Profile Options", for the submarine, so I can replicate them.

Kind Regards,
Brocklesnar

It's actually working now. I assume the addon wasn't installed after I reloaded the LUA scripts after purchase. Got on today and seems to be working fine.
so i clicked on the setup and pressed  go but then nothing happens is there a  Discord to  disscus this at?
If you are in the minion discord you can contact me there.
Where do the files go exactly?
my bot just sits in gridania trying to gather item 100001. any idea what this is? also, do i have to select which part or does it just go down the line?