Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Company Workshop
@brocklesnar Will you be adding the new exterior housing items like the Shirogane castle? Thanks.
yes, it will be added
Please Update.
(09-23-2017, 10:59 AM)brocklesnar Wrote:  Will see if i can change that but i believe this is more of an internal issue.

ty
Hi ! Im just looking why this addon didnt work for me ? *thinking*
It's like my char grind but he didnt craft ... and he stop grind all time... i dont understand.
- Shirogane Castle is added

NOTE:
It will show up as:
CW - Shirogane Castle
in the Profile List.
(11-24-2017, 07:40 AM)Yato__ Wrote:  Hi ! Im just looking why this addon didnt work for me ? *thinking*
It's like my char grind but he didnt craft ... and he stop grind all time... i dont understand.

It gathers the items for you, it does not automaticly craft items for you.
Can you add Shirogane Walls Skin and the new submarines?

Thanks! :)

Edit: didn't see it, sorry. just checked. Delete this post.
thx for the submarine update. Very usefull. Much love
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I am trying to make the Unkiu-class Stern and I have it set to gather everything ARR & Heavens ward gathering with Bot and MIN and Ephemeral. It started gathering the Iron Ore and moved on to Rock Salt.... I now have 650 Rocksalt and it still gathering Its stuck on Rock slat looking at the craft I only need 30 so I cant continue because it wont skip passed this step... Gonna try turning off ARR Gathering see if that helps. but it will probably need to be fixed.