Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question about profiles
Hi everyone. I'm sorry if it's not the right place where to ask this, but i have two questions about skill profiles.
1) What are the differences between skill profiles i can find here in the forum and the profiles i can find in the store sold for money?
2) Is there any list where to see all the updated profiles and the outdated ones? 'Cuz i found a lot of chaos trying to filter and figure out all the avaible profiles here in the forum.

Thanks in advice for your answers and sorry again if this is not the right section for this question, in this case admins can remove or move the post.
Profiles here use Mmominion's skill manager, the store profiles (ACR profiles) in my experience are more flexible and do better dps (Sting,Haru,Emp) .

However if your just leveling and trying out different classes wanting a free option, I suggest Sebbs profiles from his signature all of which I have tried work well all the way to 60.
Thanks for the answer. Honestly i was looking for the "perfect" warrior profile. It's hard to find a both dps and tank profile (or at least i didn't find it), it doesn't matter if free or buyable
Then i recommend checking out Emperor on the store.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=emperor <-- Wiki if you wanna read up on it.
I checked out for Emperor and it looked awesome. I bought it and now i was about to try but, just a noob question, how do i open the addons menu in game?
Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Nvm, i found the addons menu already :D
MMoMinion Button -- > FFXIVMinion --> ACR (View Profile Options).
I think it's not needed to open a new thread so i'll drop the question here, in this my old thread about Warrior CR.
I saw there are 2 CR for Gladiator/Paladin, Ark and Crusader. I took a look in the forum the respective support threads before asking.
What is the more complete between them? I think i'd chose Ark, since there were few people complaining about issues with Crusader.
What would you advice to me?
I have both and it's just a feeling that Ark is better than Crusader but i didn't play a long time with Crusader. The most difference between them that Ark should be more flexible.