Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Educator [Scholar][Combat Routine]
Sure is there no profil when you only install it for 32 bit client. Go to Store - FFXIV Minion 64!!! - and install
Hi, i'm planning on buying this addon and i wanted to know if it's going to be updated for stormblood. And if you're going to, how much time will it take ? Maybe you call tell the order you're going to update those Store addons if you don't know the time you need to do it.

Cheers
Hi, after I learned broil II, the bot doesn't cast broil anymore, can you fix plz, it only dots/heals

-edit-
nevermind, i selected the stormblood profile on acr, now works ;p
Bot seems to cast Aetherflow as soon as it is off cooldown, even when the gauge is still full. I imagine this is because its checking to see the old buff IDs instead the gauge so I'm sure you know about it, but I am looking forward to a fix!
There are 2 options under the General tab,
Cast when: 1) Aetherflow Ready, or 2) Low MP
Can fiddle around with it and set Aetherflow Ready, with energy drain set to a correct percentage, should cast aetherflow after energy drain used.

Would be nice if it did only cast aetherflow after energy drain drains all our stacks though!
I've been using Educator since the Gauge update, and thought I'd share some things I've noticed. Educator is currently in a working state and can be used to farm level 70 dungeons (have not yet tried Ex-Primals).

Scholar/Educator (tested at level 70 in Light Party dungeons):
  • Mana management has improved tenfold thanks to the gauge reverses. The only default value that needs adjusting is Luminous Aether. I've moved mine down to 60%.
  • Regarding "Luminous Aether", it should now be referenced as "Lucid Dreaming". Not a big deal though.
  • It might be a good idea to include a check for Refresh (the ranged DPS role skill). It's probably better to not stack Lucid Dreaming and Refresh.
  • Swiftcast appears to have a movement check (will not cast Swiftcast while moving).
  • I suggest a separate HP value for using Emergency Tactics. It is currently just a checkbox option, and will use it when it doesn't necessarily need to.
  • It appears that the new Eye for an Eye skill ID has not yet been updated for the Deployment Tactics trigger.
  • Indomitability may need a slight trigger adjustment (this could be a little harder to implement though, so I understand if you leave it as-is). Ranged DPS seem to love standing super far away from everyone, making AoE healing far more difficult than it needs to be. Indomitability will trigger when three allies are in range below the set amount of health (which is fine), but if the fourth person is also at that amount of health and is far away, then Indom will still be cast, with the last person missing out. My current fix is to set the number of people healed by Indom to 4, but since the tank takes less damage, it sometimes doesn't cast when I want it to. Perhaps separate checks for DPS health percents AND tank health percent? I don't know, and I know I'm not really explaining this one well.

Skills currently not used in ACR:
Excogitation: This skill is incredibly niche. There's almost no situation that Lustrate won't be the better option. Excogitation has a slightly higher potency, but only activates when the tank falls below 50% HP. It costs a precious Aetherflow Gauge, and you receive nothing if the tank does not fall below 50% while s/he has the Excogitation buff.

Chain Strategem: This is used on high-HP mobs and bosses. I've been using it manually with no issues, but some people may prefer for the ACR to handle it off-cooldown. This also has potential to synergise with other party buffs, however that takes a lot of coding and has too many variables.

Probably the other "role" skills: Honestly Scholar seems to have an already set five role skills (Protect, Esuna, Lucid Dreaming, Swiftcast, and Eye for an Eye). These are the only ones that I've tested.

Regarding level 70 skill "Aetherpact":
This skill is currently trash. It requires the fairy to be within 10y range of its target. If the target moves, it will just stand there channeling onto nothing.
If you do add this skill to the ACR, then it definitely needs a quick toggle, as it can limit HPS. 
Aetherpact is NOT affected by Fey Illumination, Rouse, Largesse, or Convalescence. Aetherpact cannot be used if the Fairy is currently busy casting something else.
The fairy cannot move while tethered.
I honestly couldn't even tell you when to use this skill. The potency is garbage (it works out to be slightly better than Embrace spam, if the tether is connected for the full duration).

Current status of Dispels:
Some undispel-able debuffs are triggering Esuna. I'm not 100% sure of the debuff IDs (I'm bad like that). I wonder if there's a new list somewhere that can be reversed that contains information on which debuffs can be cleansed, especially now that they have their own indicator in-game.
I have an idea for Educator and the using for Excogitation - if you have only one Aetherflow Gauge, Aetherflow is currently ready and your MP is good enough to use this skill on maintank. Aetherpact the other new skill could used if 80-100 Points of Gauge of the fairy are up on the tank or yourself. I did Susano Ex with Educator and its good enough with some adjustments for adlo. I disabled adlo on tank - its too expensive with 1800mp and the low heal - physic is here better i think.

Using of Largesse (role skill) would be nice.
Hi, thanks for this great ACR.
A question though, how do I set it so that it uses Swiftcast before casting Resurrect?
(07-02-2017, 02:52 PM)jojos104 Wrote:  Hi, thanks for this great ACR.
A question though, how do I set it so that it uses Swiftcast before casting Resurrect?

Yes that would be also good.

I need a toggle to disable dots for lakhsmi.
The dispel are not working, any work on this? Thx.