Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
FFXIVMinion 3.5 Update
Mode: Gathering

Issue: Bot doesn't see gathering spots in Dravanian Hinterlands, like any of them (fishing, botanist, mining), and is running into walls despite the markers. Every other maps works except for this one.

Specifics:  "No field with key [Minimum GP] found in the marker table"
Mode: Any
Issue: Every time i go to Idyllshire i have insane lag and the game crashes with this error comes out
[Image: eApz0kC.png]
Same, but this happened before 3.5 too..
(01-21-2017, 02:27 PM)YankeeSenpai Wrote:  Mode: Any
Issue: Every time i go to Idyllshire i have insane lag and the game crashes with this error comes out

Same, happened to me pre-3.5 too..

Also, question to devs: I see ACT parser doesn't work anymore, I tried with dx9, any way to fix it and make parser work again with bot?
(01-21-2017, 09:59 PM)Koopla Wrote:  
(01-21-2017, 02:27 PM)YankeeSenpai Wrote:  Mode: Any

Same, happened to me pre-3.5 too..

Also, question to devs: I see ACT parser doesn't work anymore, I tried with dx9, any way to fix it and make parser work again with bot?

It still "works" for me, it normally would crash sometimes even prior to 3.5, but you can relaunch it and it'll work
Windows 10
x64
Rest of me ACR seems to be working fine, and quite fast / smooth.
Assist Mode
ACR Profiles

Selected Auto Join Duty party, yet the bot downs not auto join, and requests my input or a time out occurs. Now may not be a huge , yet issue when prevents me from running off for a min or two as before. I have missed a few ques now.

I love playing in DX11 , with reshader now.... Also i do trouble shoot without the overlays, yet rarly run into those typesof issues, and I know you dont support them, I just cant belive working so well.  I have reshade working well , even using a simalr Imgui based UI
Well i fix this problem by uninstalling my graphic card driver and installing it again work's fine now
Nice, with the last update my game just goes with 10 fps and then crashes, plus it doesns't load my settings anymore
And when the bot startes its just stucked on "Gathering" without any possibility to change Bot mode
Downloaded the latest updates, was working fine after 3.5 until today. Now the bots window is far too small to use, can't find an option for questing, and now bot crashes everytime I change zones.
After updating acr profiles wont load.