Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
FFXIVMinion 3.5 Update
me too :(
Fresh Install, also using FFXIV 64 version.

Getting the following error constantly in Console:

Code:
failed with 

[string "E:\Gaming Utilities\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:312: attempt to index global 'AceLib' (a nil value)
Same small gathering window. Can't see quest option in bot profile drop down list.
64bit:
yesterday skillprofiles worked, now they don't. Not in assist mode, not in grind mode not in quest mode.

I've also noticed that the bot won't work in questmode (sebbs) in Dravanian forelands. In grind mode it does go to fates but does nothing because of the malfunctioning skillprofiles

EDIT: I noticed that navigation does not work in quest mode in several places: e.g. delivery moogle does not move. It does work in 32bit tho
Is Radar working for x64bit?
Each time I click on it I'm not shown a Radar like in the x32bit, infact nothing happens when I click on it.
Any status on the food buffs?  killing me on 4 star afk crafting :)

Thanks.
(01-24-2017, 09:56 AM)Bodeez Wrote:  Any status on the food buffs?  killing me on 4 star afk crafting :)

Thanks.

Haven't seen an update to the food buffs except that we are waiting on Ace.  The updates have been posted for this issue all are revolved around waiting for ACE.

01-19-2017, 07:00 AM 
Alright, I know why it does not eat food, but I need to wait for ace to getup :)

01-21-2017, 05:41 AM 
Restart MINIONAPP @64bit, I just uploaded a new bot version which fixes pet skills and added a new item.price which will allow ace to fix the food buff list later when he gets on.

Any idea when "Ace" will be able to get to this, without this feature it definitely affects doing any gathering/crafting AFK processes.

Thanks
Hi

Im getting the attached error but I dont have any overlay etc:

Windows 10 64bit
Only Windows Defender anti virus
No Teamspeak,raptor or any similar software

Sorry I couldn't find the bug report template

Previously I got an error advising that the game is hacked, couldnt recreate it after several log ins

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-25-2017, 04:41 PM)raven Wrote:  Hi

Im getting the attached error but I dont have any overlay etc:

Windows 10 64bit
Only Windows Defender anti virus
No Teamspeak,raptor or any similar software

Sorry I couldn't find the bug report template

Previously I got an error advising that the game is hacked, couldnt recreate it after several log ins

Is the game running in fullscreen exclusive mode or fullscreen windowed mode? You won't get an overlay if its in fullscreen exclusive mode from what I've seen. 
Thank you for all the hard work you're putting into fixing all of the issues post 3.5. But as someone else asked can we get some attention to the food buff problem?