Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
ACR example share?
Curious if anyone is willing to share an ACR profile example me me? Posted here or even shared privately?  I still just want to mess around , last time I asked ,when ACR and the store were new . I got a pretty cold response.

It doesn't have to be anything special,or real advanced. I just have some free time again and want to get an idea of how a working profiles runs, and mess around with. I have bought every ACR profile via the store, so no need to suggest that, or point out you can adjust everything in game.... it has nothing to do with having an optimum setup, I am happily willing to pay for updated professionally up kept profiles, or really anything else on the store that looks beneficial.

I enjoy just trying to understand how it all ticks, and cause and effect , and so on.

Maybe a dev has some gimped down, buggy, or some ancient version ?
there is some documentation on the wiki (http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr). If you have further questions ask ace on discord, he should be able to help you. You should know how to code in lua before you start fiddeling with acr, because you will have to code most of the combat routine by hand.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Thanks, yet this is not what I meant. I am aware of how the example works. I made it past the one ability casting. Yet not exactly a combat routine.
I pointed out, I like fiddling in code, I fiddle with most LUA side tasks in minion now. ACE has done some amazing work, but I have no time to code full combat routines by hand, nor have the expertise.

As you have kinda indicated once again , and Ace originally. ACR profile sharing is kinda not a thing,and limited to full self development, other the example linked.

Also fxfire, I have used yours and Ace example pages , reviewed skillmanager lua, as well as the dev.lua files, many , many times,. Been very helpful, thanks you both in that department.