Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What settings should i avoid.
Like the title says.
I'm new to ffxiv and mmominion for ffxiv.
Now i assume it's not safe to use teleport.

But i wonder about permaswiftcast or permasprint, or paranoid options.
What is paranoid btw?

Anyway please let me know what options to avoid :) 

Thanks alot.
(02-08-2017, 08:49 PM)alexhaes Wrote:  Like the title says.
I'm new to ffxiv and mmominion for ffxiv.
Now i assume it's not safe to use teleport.

But i wonder about permaswiftcast or permasprint, or paranoid options.
What is paranoid btw?

Anyway please let me know what options to avoid :) 

Thanks alot.

Paranoid will teleport ONLY when there is no one near the location so it will walk until it can confirm there is no one there. I wouldn't touch teleport in gathering or questing.
If you're doing fates set a custom evac point (Where you wait afk for fates) to prevent stacking near other bots. Always use random pathing set a custom delay on fates blacklist those OP fates that you'll die to a lot and make sure your level ranges are good.
Change gear as often as you can on do stay in one zone for toooooo long.
As fx said be careful with duty teleporting. Its safer in the way that players can't report you if you take in a full party of your own bots but also be careful that people don't report you for being in it all day and go to like an inn or something to avoid people seeing you go in and out. And don't go for huge times. Personally I just stay away from it these days and just mesh the dungeons and have them walk through with me on assist.
Is what I used to do for duties is split them. Different inn rooms, The waking sands in Western Thanalan, Rising Stones in dhona :P 
As always watch your bot for a bit before leaving it afk and I like to have a way I can stop it/see whats going on every so often when away so I use remote desktop.
Just be safe and don't do stupid shit and you'll be all good :D