Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Eureka Anemos
(03-24-2018, 06:16 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  The mesh is also in the Wiki if you don't use Discord.

Thanks HusbandoMax :)
Eureka: v9
Tracker import updated for site changes.
Closest NM spawn farmer.
Rest settings.
Target spam (Tab key stuck bot bug) "fix"
Auto sell Untradable Duplicate Lockbox returns on full inventory in Lockbox exchange.
Can someone possibly give me a run-down on how this addon works in practicality?

Im using it right now to grind to 6, but how do I properly utilize it after that? Will it follow the train of people around doing fates, or how does it all work?

Thanks in advance.
If you want it to follow people you have to also use PFA which is in husbandos toolbox (Free addon).
Otherwise it'll try n farm stuff. The addon is supposed to be an assist tool not a stand along leveler.

Quote:
At this point I feel you should think of this addon as more of an assistant. Potion use, handovers, auto elemental changer, built in combat assist with a neat fate tracker. With the ability to slowly level grinding mobs atm. As always levelling is way better with more people in your party. I've still seen deaths solo farming low level mobs especially when people bring higher level mobs over to kill you.
Hello,
i'm use this with a 4 party bot i set my leader on (eureka grind) and rest of party as regular party-grinder (so they just help the leader).
it work well maybee you should unclude a check box "party-grind" in your eureka windows lukily i'm able mix the re-enter check box with the standar party-grinder for 3 party member.
so i'm not sure if i miss something but the bot cannot do only fate like bot grinder?.
it will make thing easiest as party to just run to an already started fate?
i do that a lot in normal area and its best way xp a bot party.

so the lvl 13 mob default should be abraxa cuz phobos place is hard to bot with tone agro. ( maybee let us choose the mob to fight even if not same level cuz i always have one party member under leveled).
You can chose any mob and level to grind in your settings.
Auto fate grinding will probably never happen as it will just end in death in most cases.
Bot can auto grind mobs to level and be used to spawn the fates.
You can run your whole group on the grind settings together no issue at all.
If you want more of a follow of one party member its best to use Eureka with Party Follow Assist addon.
Kinda hard to understand your message fully but I think I answered the most of it.
(05-11-2019, 01:30 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  You can chose any mob and level to grind in your settings.
Auto fate grinding will probably never happen as it will just end in death in most cases.
Bot can auto grind mobs to level and be used to spawn the fates.
You can run your whole group on the grind settings together no issue at all.
If you want more of a follow of one party member its best to use Eureka with Party Follow Assist addon.
Kinda hard to understand your message fully but I think I answered the most of it.

the auto grind doesn't work properly with me, for some reason mine only stands still after lvl 13, doesn't move to the appropriate mob site to start the grind, is there something specific i have to do ?