Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
When was the last ban wave?
Hi I have some questions and I really would like someone to answer them honestly. Regardless of the answer I will buy the bot like I have before but I just want to know some answers :D

Are bans frequent in FF? 
How likely will you get ban if you bot? I know theres no answer to this because obviously you will get ban if you bot obvious but what roughly % is ban rate if you bot?
What do people BOT in FF now? I havent been botting like years now 

If i miss anything please inform me :D

appreciate the help
(03-04-2017, 03:16 AM)kappaface Wrote:  Hi I have some questions and I really would like someone to answer them honestly. Regardless of the answer I will buy the bot like I have before but I just want to know some answers :D

Are bans frequent in FF? 
How likely will you get ban if you bot? I know theres no answer to this because obviously you will get ban if you bot obvious but what roughly % is ban rate if you bot?

appreciate the help

SE doesn't do these really big ban waves, rather they check the reports they get and then give a warning 72h ban first if they find you botting/hacking.
If you get reported again and they still find you botting/hacking you'll get permabanned.

How frequent bans are depends on the people you encounter and how obvious you bot/hack (Meaning farming the same nodes 24/7 or using permasprint/teleport in matched parties).
Also higher populated servers are more risky than low pop ones.

This means if you bot/hack really stupid there is a 100% ban rate and if you do it clever then it's near 0%.

What the bot can do you can see on the frontpage.
To see the bans:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/category/1

under Actions Taken Against In-Game RMT & Other Illicit Activities

Most are RMT activities, meaning RMT tells, shouts, says etc

There are a few that would be through botting, but good luck in trying to find a % rate of bans who uses minion.

Most cases are through players being reported, so if you bot and another player reports you then chances are high that you will be banned. You the saying, it aint a crime til you are caught, something like that anyway.

I have seen gathering bots, running 24/7 switching areas and activies for over a year and nothing has happened to them, people have reported them, every Wednesday when the Ban report comes out I check to see if they are still around and they are.

If you use teleport hacks, you will be banned.

Honestly, it is not a matter of will you get banned? it is a matter of when will you be banned.
(03-04-2017, 05:15 AM)Sazabi Wrote:  If you use teleport hacks, you will be banned.

Only if you get reported or a GM catches you.
On low pop servers GMs are as good as non-existent though, they'll usually only keep watch when new content launches. I can already imagine once Stormblood launches there will be tons of GMs around, watching people not hack in the new content.
(03-04-2017, 04:18 AM)ImperatorAquilus Wrote:  
(03-04-2017, 03:16 AM)kappaface Wrote:  Hi I have some questions and I really would like someone to answer them honestly. Regardless of the answer I will buy the bot like I have before but I just want to know some answers :D

Are bans frequent in FF? 

appreciate the help

SE doesn't do these really big ban waves, rather they check the reports they get and then give a warning 72h ban first if they find you botting/hacking.
If you get reported again and they still find you botting/hacking you'll get permabanned.

How frequent bans are depends on the people you encounter and how obvious you bot/hack (Meaning farming the same nodes 24/7 or using permasprint/teleport in matched parties).

This means if you bot/hack really stupid there is a 100% ban rate and if you do it clever then it's near 0%.

Sorry for the late reply so technically if you get the 72h ban then hands down stop botting if you wanna be safe? So in other words botting is 100% safe untill you get the 72 hour ban? can people see your account banned or anything like that? whats the cons for this? i mean they give you 1 last chance for cheating LOL. do you know or anyone know?

EDIT - also im not sure if my account got the 72 hour ban in the past, can I check if I have the ban in the past on my account?
(03-15-2017, 08:27 AM)fxfire Wrote:  it is nearly impossible to get a ban in ffxiv...unless you really ask for it

hi do you think you can answer my question above your comment if possible please? i want to re buy sub but i want to make sure i get the answers first sorry for asking much admin :)
pretty much the only way you get a ban/suspention is if you actively use: "teleport" feature
(03-15-2017, 03:01 AM)kappaface Wrote:  

Are bans frequent in FF? 

appreciate the help

Sorry for the late reply so technically if you get the 72h ban then hands down stop botting if you wanna be safe? So in other words botting is 100% safe untill you get the 72 hour ban? can people see your account banned or anything like that? whats the cons for this? i mean they give you 1 last chance for cheating LOL. do you know or anyone know?

EDIT - also im not sure if my account got the 72 hour ban in the past, can I check if I have the ban in the past on my account?

Yes they always give the 72h ban first. RMTers they might give perma but I'm not sure.
No people can't see that you got banned in the past and neither can you if you bought the account used.

Again if you don't use the hacks then you won't get banned, SE can't detect bots.
(03-16-2017, 02:14 PM)ImperatorAquilus Wrote:  
(03-15-2017, 03:01 AM)kappaface Wrote:  

Are bans frequent in FF? 

appreciate the help

Yes they always give the 72h ban first. RMTers they might give perma but I'm not sure.
No people can't see that you got banned in the past and neither can you if you bought the account used.

Again if you don't use the hacks then you won't get banned, SE can't detect bots.

hi thank you my account is legit but i was wondering can i check if ive been  72 hour ban in the past? i cant remember because i might have and might not :(
if you call SE and ask perhaps, or if you still have the email stating, cause no other way you gonna beable to find out