Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Scenery (Sightseeing Log addon)
Zone transitions are fixed and tested. Sorry for the delay!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Just noticed that the snow weather on towns during the seasonal event is actually killing the sightseeing log content.
Everything will be back on december 31th when seasonal event will end.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Do you have a list of spots that require the teleport hack so we can opt out of those and do them manually?
@pommeverte

Nope, since we control all tp's (radius, people around).
People use it since 9 months, and no one got a ban for this..
Also you should see the video i made that shows very well what people see when you use hacks, because that's nothing related with what YOU see on your screen.
It's definitely SAFE. :)
Try to find the hacks on this video:
https://vimeo.com/243092333

Edit: with the new nav system coming to live version, it's possible i could replace a few hacks by real jumps. I'm waiting for final release before to spend days on it. Also all legit teleports to idle location after you done a underwater vista (Ruby Sea, Yanxia, Lochs) could be deleted with new nav. I tested it. But since all the mesh need to be updated to the next nav system, im waiting for the last moment. Not going to share multiple mesh packs for multiple technos :)
ok! 

I always worry that one day the devs will figure out how to track TPs in logs and will retroactively ban people using this. Maybe I'm worrying for nothing.

Cheers
I use hacks since 7 years now on ffxiv and im still here.
Just don't use it for nothing, and where all people are packed. And don't use it for hunting rank A/S mobs. It's really obvious.
Ive started using this today and have noticed that several times I go to a vista, stand there, bot unhooks the vista from the list, then teleports away without doing the /lookout. Dont happen on everyone, but was like 3 or 4 HW ones in a row. Is this a known issue?
Hey Pairak!
That's something people report since months, and still very difficult to reproduce.
Since 2 days 2 people said the same thing on discord, and when i try, it's working. The emote problem is like a mystery, i can show you on teamviewer that it does the emote when i try.
But since the 2 reports were talking about the same vistas... There is definitely something wrong. So, what i asked on discord, can you reload lua, and try again the vistas that were not working? And after that tell me if it's still not working, or not. This could help a lot.
32 HW didnt work even after full game restart, had to manually emote to get it.
32 working here with emote.
Are you talking with people through chatlog during the sightseeing log? I need to see this, can't reproduce.

So all reports concerning emotes now are on Hinterland. Is it related to any zone transition? Hmmm