Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Scenery (Sightseeing Log addon)
Not possible. Did you have debug mode activated? If yes that's normal.
Another way: Too many opened windows, so last one is validated too late, so wrong time/weather.
Spot number one was tested maybe 100 times, and fully working, it seems to be something else. Maybe too many opened windows, so you came too late.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(03-20-2017, 05:28 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Not possible. Did you have debug mode activated? If yes that's normal.
Another way: Too many opened windows, so last one is validated too late, so wrong time/weather.
Spot number one was tested maybe 100 times, and fully working, it seems to be something else. Maybe too many opened windows, so you came too late.

Too many windows opened could definitely be it lol. I run like 6-8 ffxiv clients at a time if that's what you mean. And yeah I have debug mode on... woops. I think we've found out I'm not the brightest person around. Thank you again!
We're going to slowly remove the tp's and replace them by mooves, but for that we need to use the new meshes.
So, i'll add this on the wiki:

Download the new meshes here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/by9ok8artf3sb...J9M7a?dl=0

Now meshes are live!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
nice update this evening:
-Deleted TP usage on 6 spots thanks to the new meshes.
-New UI

[Image: 28guxk9.png]
New meshes make Scenery more safe. Updated most of the 2.0 spots. I'll Start 3.0 tomorrow.
Having a strange thing happen, it's now teleporting to the sights, but not doing anything, then teleporting off to the next map, doing the same thing (Heavensward Nodes for Hinterlands at least, happened in log 29-34 so far since this post), i did a debug test for ARR and it works fine, It's not a big deal since the HW sights are fast, just have to manually enter the lookout command, but just thought I'd report it anyways!

If this was already reported, my apologies, I just come to the thread to try to report what I can
Yes, thank you Zyday. There is now a delay but it seems too fast (mesh loading for exemple, on some pc's, the loading is faster). Will change that. I only worked on 2.0 spots today. I will do 3.0 tomorrow. Worked 15 hours today i'm done.
Fun fact (in order to see improvements) check spot 74 of the 2.0 sighseeing log in debug mode... Difficult to do more legit. The TP at the end will be removed when the mesh update will be live.
So! Now, more than half of the sights are validated without any TP. 3 of them are not reachable until 3 meshes become live. (Live!)
For the sights who need tp, it now works differently. New meshes allow you to get to the spot in a legit way, and the TP in only for a very small distance.
The new goal is to make Scenery working 100% in a legit way. I need time for that, especially for 3.0 sights. Every mesh needs to be enhanced. I'll do that!
The update of Scenery and meshes tomorrow will make the 2.0 Sightseeing Log 80% legit. We stay the course!
Major Update tonight:

- 2.0 Sights 85% legit, that's why you had a lot of mesh updates today!
- Deleted Teleport setting, it's useless for now, Tp's are now mesh side.
- Moove fonction fully recoded

- Deleted for 1 or 2 days 3.0 sights, since we are coding again every spots, for full legit 3.0 sights.