Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Scenery (Sightseeing Log addon)
Updating 3.0 Meshes, and then, Scenery will be full legit! Woot!  Nosebleed
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
We're close to the goal!

2.0 spots are all working, 90% of them are reached in a legit way.
3.0 spots will be all working in 1 or 2 days, and in a legit way too! I'm just waiting for the mesh update for the new release of Scenery.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Scenery is now 90%+ legit, for 2.0 & 3.0 sights.
I updated the lasts sight this evening, and the last mesh!
Everything should be smooth now!
Today i will update 2 meshes for the 3.0 sightseeing log. It will fix the player stuck between 2 sights in Sea of Clouds & Coerthas.
Scenery installed!

Going through 1-20 now, but after some teleports, bot stops and stands in town?
Yes until a sight shows up. You can follow them here in real time:
http://vistas.explorexiv.com/
ThumbsUp
During the wait, you can do the 3.0 sightseeing log :)
Today's mesh update broke a lot of 3.0 sights. I will update this asap!
Used this and was able to get all sightseeing logs within a few days some however needed a small bit of intervention. 051 and 072 of ARR needed some help because of their small window. The character couldn't make it in time. Already had all 3.0 logs. Otherwise great Add-on and can't wait for your next one!!