Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
FFXIV Minion failing to load a NavMesh(Coerthas Western Highlands)
My FFXIV Minion goes into complete derp mode whenever it tries to load Coerthas Western Highlands NavMesh

Process looks like this:
  • I choose that specific NavMesh/it automaticly tries to load it
  • It's stuck on "Building a NavMesh" window or however it goes
  • I'm unable to Reload Lua Modules
  • I'm unable to choose "NONE" as NavMesh
  • After some time(less than a minute, like 30 seconds) it makes my FFXIV game crash.
If my character will log in back into Coerthas Western Highlands, it will start loading it again and it goes into derp mode again if I don't "QUIT" (I can turn the bot off, can't reload it though) it will crash again.

The only way to "fix" it is to choose "NONE" as a NavMesh before I log off or before my client crashes so it will choose it when I log back it and can go to some different area. Whenever I plan to go to Western Highlands, I have to choose "No mesh load" in Mesh Manager.

The console says it can't find the file in my C:\MinionApp folder.

Is there any better way to fix it without the workaround and messing?

Thank you in advance. I'm on Windows 10, it might be because of it.
yes the bot does not support windows 10, this is EVERYWhere windows 7 or windows 8 is all thats supported.
I have the same problem on Windows 8
delete the mesh files from your navigation folder, let the bot redownload them, that zone is working fine for me.
I did it but the file Coerthas Western Highlands.data is still missing, it doesn't download this file
oh i am using Coerthas mesh not the western highlands
(07-22-2015, 03:28 PM)Desphera Wrote:  I did it but the file Coerthas Western Highlands.data is still missing, it doesn't download this file

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Latty-s-...ard-meshes

Attachment in the first post.
Thanks! Lovin' you <3
(07-22-2015, 04:40 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 03:28 PM)Desphera Wrote:  I did it but the file Coerthas Western Highlands.data is still missing, it doesn't download this file

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Latty-s-...ard-meshes

Attachment in the first post.

I have a similar issue. Was this ever solved? the thread is not there anymore