Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Navigation Issue
Win10, stock Win Defender, No software that does any graphics hooks etc.  runing x64 version

Bot gets stuck in infinite loop trying to MoveToInteract/WalkToPos when going to next gather node.  i have to manually walk it to the next node and it will start to gather, and then continue on the node loop, until it gets back to the same one.  Its not always the same loop, i had one in southern than that did the same, always 1 node that will cause it to happen until i manually walk it there.  I've attached a pic of the one in CWH at the node it just finished, and it in a loop after it selected the next node.  Sometimes when it comes back to this area when its flying it will stop at the last flying node, and it is supposed to land, and goto the node, but it will just wait in there air and randomly fly up and down repeatedly.  I'm using the company choco mount.

[Image: uTNiHiN.jpg]

Image Link

Switched to 32bit and it spent hours last night running the loop.  I have completely reinstalled minion, and i have also this morning completely redownloaded and installed ff14.

it seems like its "trying to" generate a path there, but not getting one.
" D = "[e_walktopos]: Path generated by MoveTo with [0] points. [-183.6,91.8,-384.5] to [-198.2,93.4,-410.5]""
but nothing shows up in the navigation path section of the navigation manager.

after it got stuck in the loop, in the dev menu i targeted the node to get its position, and entered it into the navigation manager, clicked generate path, and it it drew a path, and i hit navigate to goal, and i went there and continued, so it can do it. not sure why it wont.