Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dailies (Repeatable quests)
Amaljaa one seems terrible. Takes my (leveling) character about an hour to do the three quests because he keeps running back and forth to do other things. Heavensward dailies seem to be much faster and smoother than the ARR ones.
each quest has multiple locations where things can pop, and the bot only detects what is in your mini radar, so sometimes it has to run around looking for things.

Later zones have flight so it is much faster to do this
Amalj'aa & Sylph quests can run until 20 steps for each quest if you have no luck with spawns. It obviously increases the time to find the nodes/items/npc.
We changed the radius setting yesterday, it helps a lot, not only on those quests but on all content.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Got crash in crafting again, Moogle Tribe, quest 'Mine and Craft'. Trying it with the ixal quest, i got it also for 'Mining for Compliments'. Each time after the first item is crafted, ffxiv dies with "unexpected error has occured'.
I'm running a lot of quests everyday to fix the last bugs before we enter the open beta for duties/trials/raids.
Last updates + the next mesh pack which is going to be released tomorrow, i guess, should fix the last navigation problems and weird behaviour in particular cases.
The sad thing is we can't fix the "crash after a craft". We reported this to devs months ago. They can't find anything too, and they looked at their code. Concerning Ixal, Mog and Namazu addons, from our side, the crafting part didnt change since the release, when the crashes were never happening. We also said this to devs. We didnt change anything on the code. Only the db changed a lot at the moment we had new available functions on Bottox Manager.

We are still in the dark, and can't fix it.

Hallec and I spent so much time on the daily quests bots, and are really frustrated to see now that the crafting part is crashy.
We needed months of hard work to create the quest module that supports quests like Ixal ones (i mean a pain in the ass). And now it's working, it's crashy at the end of the quest.

So, still a nightmare for both customers and devs.

Other else, normal dailies are working really well. I'll continue to hard try them (more than 100 quests a day), and of course, ill give news concerning the craft crash, we don't plan to let the things run like this. That's the opposite, we want all the addons to run well before to fully start the new projects.

PS: For Namazu, you can skip the craft part by doing the quests as a gatherer... That's the way i do to continue to run them everyday without having to restart the game 3 times.

Ps2: Mog and Ixal rank quests have been fixed! Yay
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Powder fixed the SetRecipe function, which means there are no crash after a craft anymore.
Yay!
You're probably already aware, but the Dailies (ARR) are borked since 4.4 patch. It doesn't interact with anything anymore and keeps trying to use gysahl greens.
interact was broke when the bot/patch went live, should work now
Yes, but some stuff is still broken, will fix it today.
Bottox Manager updated. Should run better now!